What to do before the end of the season?

Xalintz

What disappears at the end of the season that I should try and get done. For example do I have to unlock Fell before the season runs out, or as long as I have the item I can unlock him? Do I have to spend my syndicate plans and jawa junk?

What disappears at the end of the season that I should try and get done. For example do I have to unlock Fell before the season runs out, or as long as I have the item I can unlock him? Do I have to spend my syndicate plans and jawa junk?

Jawa tokens (scrap, junk, droid parts) for sure are permanent, since they are available from lots of other places, both before and after the seasons.

Syndicate plans? Not sure, but it's probably a good idea to turn them into reputation tokens, because *those* will survive the end of the season. You can burn through the rep tokens any time you like, of course.

The Season 1 companion gifts didn't disappear at the end of Season 1 (I still had some on one account until a few days ago, when I *used* them), so I doubt very much that the Season 2 ones will disappear. Same for the "summon Fell early" token.

Just the quests and the ability to earn more GS tokens.

You can save the Fell token and the gifts until later or never. Note that you can unlock Fen for all your characters for 10 CC.

You keep earning syndicate plans. (I've maxxed the reputation and still get plans)

Jawa junk stays.

Edited by JediQuaker