Cartel Coins

scottslf

I purchased on the 28th July 5500 CC for my character. I am yet to receive them. I hope this issue is solved soon and someone from the Team can help solve this issue Edited by scottslf

I purchased on the 28th July 5500 CC for my character. I am yet to receive them. I hope this issue is solved soon and someone from the Team can help solve this issue

Update on the above issue. It is partially resolved. There are still a few Steam accounts that are affected, and we are continuing to work on a resolution. We are expecting grants to likely happen tomorrow. Should any of this change, I will follow up with an update.

It's a known issue but is being looked into

why did you make another thread when you already replied in the existing one that was even acknowledged by BW saying they are working on a fix?

When it comes to cartel coins they are rather fast (in my experience at least) to solve any issues

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

As quoted above, the issue you encountered with your Cartel Coins is partially resolved. There are still a few Steam accounts that are affected, our team is currently working on a resolution for those accounts.

To avoid multiple threads about the same issue, I am closing this one. All updates will be posted in the main thread: Cartel Coins.