How to Turn off this Irritating Conquest pop-up?

Ooloi

The info is not really for you, it's basically a small prize for the guild that wins the planet, bragging rights, etc. But yup, they should fix it so it goes when it's supposed to.

Even still...

The idea of a "customizable UI" is what they have started with. That should apply to the rest of the venue as well.

Granted there are certain aspects of the game that the team wants to be posted in front of us. By doing so it helps keep those aspects of the game "active". The LS / DS "balance" and CQ's seem to be ones that changes most frequently. Having the ability to change both the location and the size of those items would be a big help.

BTW.. please note I did not say that LS / DS balance and CQ's were the most important aspects of the game to everyone... just that those two seem to "pop-up" the most frequent.

I'm not opposed to changes in the UI:

*** As long as those changes don't affect the game negatively

*** As long as those changes don't affect the main UI negatively

*** As long as those changes / additions are ones that we can control in the same fashion of the UI we have grown to really appreciate over the years. It's a great system. Just need to take the new stuff … and make the new additions work as well as the main system.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even still...

The idea of a "customizable UI" is what they have started with. That should apply to the rest of the venue as well.

Granted there are certain aspects of the game that the team wants to be posted in front of us. By doing so it helps keep those aspects of the game "active". The LS / DS "balance" and CQ's seem to be ones that changes most frequently. Having the ability to change both the location and the size of those items would be a big help.

BTW.. please note I did not say that LS / DS balance and CQ's were the most important aspects of the game to everyone... just that those two seem to "pop-up" the most frequent.

I'm not opposed to changes in the UI:

*** As long as those changes don't affect the game negatively

*** As long as those changes don't affect the main UI negatively

*** As long as those changes / additions are ones that we can control in the same fashion of the UI we have grown to really appreciate over the years. It's a great system. Just need to take the new stuff … and make the new additions work as well as the main system.

I do agree with this, but I also like the fact the guild has a little 'bragging' rights when they win a planet, it's good for guild moral, and ego. If they don't add it to the UI, it should definately be fixed, so that it dissapears after a second or two, and should only appear when the person arrives on the planet. The other UI's are worse, because they can appear during combat, and cause deaths, etc.

I do agree with this, but I also like the fact the guild has a little 'bragging' rights when they win a planet, it's good for guild moral, and ego. If they don't add it to the UI, it should definately be fixed, so that it dissapears after a second or two, and should only appear when the person arrives on the planet. The other UI's are worse, because they can appear during combat, and cause deaths, etc.

Agreed … I'm not suggesting that the "additions" be done away with .. simply better integrated into the original system.

What the dev. team has done for CQ recently is super !! Now then simply take that to the next level with the UI and make the related pop-up equally as great ! That helps everyone !

[quote=OlBuzzard;9853543

What the dev. team has done for CQ recently is super Now then simply take that to the next level with the UI and make the related pop-up equally as great ! That helps everyone !

This, the insight they put in to cq was amazing, if they could use that insight for other parts of the game, imagine how great they could make it. I know they'll never please everyone, but this would be a step in the correct direction

Edited by DarkTergon

• 1 year later...