New crew panels and air-ground battles

Levissima

I would like to suggest a panel for all the crew skills of all the pg, which is accessible by all the pg. Example: I find myself logged in with a pg, open the crew panel, select another pg with its crews and start them, without the need to log in and log out too often among the pg. I would also suggest some new modes, be it pvp or pve surface-to-air. In pvp the attackers use the air vehicles and the defenders ground vehicles. Same thing in pve, each role has its means, the boss a cruiser or a walker

I would like to suggest a panel for all the crew skills of all the pg, which is accessible by all the pg. Example: I find myself logged in with a pg, open the crew panel, select another pg with its crews and start them, without the need to log in and log out too often among the pg.

That's unlikely to happen (and you are far from the first to suggest it). The fact that we have to log in to different characters serves as a brake on the amount we can gather (by doing missions) and craft, and *especially* with the rise of craft-related Conquest objectives, we have to choose between switching around to craft prolifically and playing one character a lot to gain other Conquest points. Having a system to tell other characters' companions to craft or go on missions to gather resources would upset that balance.

I understand what you mean, but for CPs with crews you need 50 craft for 597 points, not many. On the other hand, managing them in a single panel we will earn those 2-3 minutes lost between login and logout between the characters only to collect the materials from their missions and restart them. Here maybe the right thing at this point would be to have a single panel to start only the missions for the crews of the characters, while the craft could be done normally by logging the character with the main skill. I'm sorry for my english