private decorations system same as guild decorations system

CherridissSW

hi,

so this is kinda my first post, and im not really active in the forums escpecially not in the english ones (perhaps some grammar mistakes in my text, im sorry). so i dont know if anyone ever discussed this suggestion. but with the release of the new alderaan stronghold i have a point to talk about. i really like decorating and i love to make my strongholds as realistic as possible. for this reason i always needed a lot of equal decorations like banners, carpets, lights and so on. its important for my style that its uniformly decorated. the problem is: most of the decorations are not available anymore or restricted in their numbers, cause they were in old packs and for that huge amount of hooks you need a lot of them. for example, lets say i want the new alderaan stronghold decorated with a house thul style. on my server there are like 2 banners and 3 of the flags. i cant decorate like i want to, cause its not possible, and no one in game can change this. i know the game has a big inflation and credits have to get spent. decorations are not really cheap and they dont solve the problem of inflation. why not adding the guild decoration system to the private one. you just need to unlock the decoration (from cm) once and you can unlock them as often as you want with a price to pay everytime you want to. overall decorations will probably drop in worthy, but we would lose a lot of credits and players like me can have fun decorating this huge strongholds (rishi, yavin etc are also big ones) without having limits.

i think its a good step to make decorating more interesting. 99% of the strongholds are not really good looking or special cause everyone uses the cheap decorations everyone has. i would really appreciate a solution, probably with suggestions i did.

ty for reading

hi,

so this is kinda my first post, and im not really active in the forums escpecially not in the english ones (perhaps some grammar mistakes in my text, im sorry). so i dont know if anyone ever discussed this suggestion. but with the release of the new alderaan stronghold i have a point to talk about. i really like decorating and i love to make my strongholds as realistic as possible. for this reason i always needed a lot of equal decorations like banners, carpets, lights and so on. its important for my style that its uniformly decorated. the problem is: most of the decorations are not available anymore or restricted in their numbers, cause they were in old packs and for that huge amount of hooks you need a lot of them. for example, lets say i want the new alderaan stronghold decorated with a house thul style. on my server there are like 2 banners and 3 of the flags. i cant decorate like i want to, cause its not possible, and no one in game can change this. i know the game has a big inflation and credits have to get spent. decorations are not really cheap and they dont solve the problem of inflation. why not adding the guild decoration system to the private one. you just need to unlock the decoration (from cm) once and you can unlock them as often as you want with a price to pay everytime you want to. overall decorations will probably drop in worthy, but we would lose a lot of credits and players like me can have fun decorating this huge strongholds (rishi, yavin etc are also big ones) without having limits.

i think its a good step to make decorating more interesting. 99% of the strongholds are not really good looking or special cause everyone uses the cheap decorations everyone has. i would really appreciate a solution, probably with suggestions i did.

ty for reading

I like the idea of able to buy decorations that we already own, to get more, because it's really hard to find old decorations and if you do they're worth way too much.

I like the idea of able to buy decorations that we already own, to get more, because it's really hard to find old decorations and if you do they're worth way too much.

it is a great idea, but i can't see them changing it, for the same reason they don't make dyes a collection item. They'd lose too many possible CM sales and cash.

ty for postive replies. i know bw probably sees a lack of cm trades. but on the other hand, the amount of decorations you can get for cm is not really high. even though you would need one to unlock them first. collection would of course be a much cooler idea for the players, cause its easier, but i see bw struggling with credit problems. i just wanted to hint that decorations are a rarity nowadays, you cant have many duplicates of decorations anymore. i hope they find a solution, mine was just a suggestion, probably also to discuss to.

ty for postive replies. i know bw probably sees a lack of cm trades. but on the other hand, the amount of decorations you can get for cm is not really high. even though you would need one to unlock them first. collection would of course be a much cooler idea for the players, cause its easier, but i see bw struggling with credit problems. i just wanted to hint that decorations are a rarity nowadays, you cant have many duplicates of decorations anymore. i hope they find a solution, mine was just a suggestion, probably also to discuss to.

Most deco's can be gotten from the CM, those that can't, have a chance to be dropped from the ultimate packs, not to mention, what people hoard, then put on the gtn. Chnces are, the decos you are finding hard to get have probably rotated off the CM, and aren't being hoarded, but hopefully they will return, and normal supply will resume :)

it is a great idea, but i can't see them changing it, for the same reason they don't make dyes a collection item. They'd lose too many possible CM sales and cash.

could just make it you buy with Cartel Coins, than technically wouldn't be losing CM sales.

and GTM wouldn't change has you would need to at least have 1 copy, and people would still sell them.

ye true i forget collection costs cc too. if you have to spend cc for each decoration it would be overall an expensive issue for players. and decorations would also raise in price indeed.

True, decorations I could seeing 20cc for normal, 40cc silver, 60cc gold. It would be expensive but cheap too