Imperial Reaper Set

ReveredDead

This is probably the best looking set I have seen for Sith since Dark Marauder came out. I have to ask. Why no cape version of the chest piece? Or a butt cape like Resilient Warden has? It has this little piece dangling on the front like Sinister Warrior has for the belt piece but nothing on the back. Any chance knowing if the developers intend to release this new set with a cape of some sort.

A lot of sets with capes don’t have them initially as shown on the PTS such as the Valkorian set. It didn’t have a cape shown until it was almost close to release meaning the set is still being worked on. I wouldn’t worry but I agree a lack of a cape would be a deal breaker for me, though I’m positive it will :)

A lot of sets with capes don’t have them initially as shown on the PTS such as the Valkorian set. It didn’t have a cape shown until it was almost close to release meaning the set is still being worked on. I wouldn’t worry but I agree a lack of a cape would be a deal breaker for me, though I’m positive it will :)

Glad someone agrees. Cause what is a Sith without a Cape am I right?? I honestly don't mind if it's a full cape or just a buttcape like Resilient Warden. Which still to this day is my go to set.