Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Kitty_Whoopass
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1371
Take a breath. Relax. We all want to play - you'll likely be playing by the 15th which was what you were originally offered.

It's not disorganized, doing something on this large of a scale is hard. Unless you've been part of an mmo launch you have no idea.

So shhhhhhh. It'll all be ok soon.

LordDarkySaber
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1372
Question does the waves comes randomly to EU and US are is it like the fhirst wave US Then EU
Digital Deluxe Edition

kaquae
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1373
lol guys we want to catch up slow down with the posting heheh

skywave
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1374
all those who are busy pouring their green guts all over those who complain about not getting in as quick as possible at early access:
it is not about getting a free early access - it is about the fact that when early access is being offered - then players want to get in as quick as possible to claim their toon-names.
in my own case - after getting my toon-names i can easily wait a couple of days playing - early access or not.

Benora
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1375
The darkside is strong in this thread

Staavis_SC
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1376
Woohoo, got my Early Access notification!

So tonight, after work and after the basketball game I'm going to, I'll be heading out to that galaxy far, far away!

My saga begins!
Look, we got four or five of the main characters on this ship. I think we're gonna be okay.

CharNiteX
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1377
Hello! I am curious, I pre ordered last month, and clue if I will get more than One day of EGA? My FIanls End tomorrow, so I want to start playing tomorrow xD!

Thanks!
I Am The Defender Of The Republic

nOOzFIN
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1378
watching this tread going and going is more fun than any tv-serie
its just moving so fast

Dark-Sol
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1379
Quote: Originally Posted by oclamalama View Post
Everyone paid the same amount of money to play this game and ur choosing favorites. i happen to be a 8 year lucas art mmo customer but that doesnt matter all that matters is you told the world early access and instead gave the world false hope thatnks dev team for breaking my freakin heart this morning im freakin livid
I've bought Secret of Monkey Island like, 4 times on different mediums. I should totally be first in line for early game access! >.<
"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. This job goes south, there well may not be another. So here is us, on the raggedy edge. Don't push me, and I won't push you."

valkour
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1380
Im so freaking glad to be able to quit everquest 2 . My scrip is up the 15th for Eq2 and guess what, Sony no more money for you !!!