Hi guys, apart from an awesome guildie whos been doing training on SM ops, im fairly new to them. I had a few questions:

1) For Toborro, I heard you can earn up to 900 tech frags per Weekly. So far, my quest gives us about 150 (weekly) + 120 or so (daily) + plus maybe 200 more from renown level increase. So it is true about the 900? If so, am I missing any unpicked quests to bump up to that?

2) For Dxun, I wanna start doing that and especially find a group with VGs or PTs to get the EP set. Any links for starters on Dxun? (I wanna have an idea before stepping in). Also anyone looking for a group? Let me know or please suggest best way to find that apart from guild (I've asked but no group for VG/PT)..

3) Looting in Ops - any tips on best way to do that? I heard the basics about the Need/Greed mechanism. Obv I'm looking for the EP set so when that pops I'll hit "Need" - but anything else I should know? Frankly I'm not sure about the "Round Robin" and other types of looting definitions if someone has a brief explanation.

Your support is much appreciated.

Karim

1. yea you do it via group finder with one group queueing as seven and one player, usually tank or healer queueing outside which gives you the group finder bonus crate of tech frags

2. only hardmode/nim will drop that, for someone new to ops you can basically postpone worrying about that for now, right price is perfectly fine for tank and usually better for a new player

3. need on what you need, greed on what you don't

in general, joining a guild is a good idea, you posted in the general forums without mentioning your character name, faction or server so it will be impossible for someone to find you to group up, but join a guild that has a raiding team/operation events, there are hundreds on each server so just ask in fleet chat/look at general chat for guilds spamming and join one of them

If you're new to Ops, you'll want to join a guild that has (at least) weekly training Ops on the calendar. These are events where the Ops Leader or Tank stops everything just before a boss fight and explains all the mechanics and fields questions; they would do that throughout the Operation. For some Operations, some non-boss fights will also need explanations. You'll also want to join the guild's Discord server and be in their Ops audio channel for the duration of the event.

Some guilds also use these to help their members gear up; in such a case, they might use "Master Looter" for loot distribution. The loot rule is set by the Ops leader and usually explained at the beginning of the training Op; you could always ask.

Dxun is the most recently release Operation and is one of the two hardest ones; Eternity Vault was the first and is the best introduction to Operations.

Edited by mike_carton