Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 2.1: Customization

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 2.1: Customization
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

holly_rose
05.14.2013 , 03:15 PM | #81
They say it has been happening to players on a Windows XP platform.

Call them or send them an email, and they might request a Launcher diagnostic. ( they'll give you the steps)
Basically, you go into your SWTOR folder (wherever you have it saved) and double-click the icon that says "Launcherdiag.exe" this will create a zip folder of info that you will send back to them. After that, all you can do is wait.

Quote: Originally Posted by Twin View Post
Yeah, happens to alot of ppl atm. They are investigating it.

On the other hand, this might be a good oppertunity for them to release a "Loadscreen Breaker" item on the CM? For just 1500 CC you can skip the 15min wait for the loadscreen! (Edit: Will be a consumable ofc!)

Then we can all wait for the CM X-server queue system and the Lag-breaker to be released on the CM....good times.

DarthVengeant
05.14.2013 , 03:23 PM | #82
You need to fix what you already have before you add more. Ever since I downloaded patch 2..1 it's nothing but one large glitch fest.

Lena-Lash
05.14.2013 , 03:30 PM | #83
1) I use Windows XP. I was playing fine the weekend on very high settings as the whole previous year. No the issue is not my computer. One day play fine other they launch update the game won't even launch. Some users say is the PC, some say they are fixing, some say it is fixed, any official update on this? Anyone else STILL having this login problem?

2) I am a subscriber and it was promised free 1 Legacy 1 Character name changers at least, I was looking forward changing my Legacy now I see they removed it so I feel that was false advertising which I believe in USA laws is illegal so I want the items. Anyone that managed to log got those name changers?

3) I have all the patience in the world to wait you fix this mess but time is money and my sub is running I expect compensation and maybe some Cartel Coins. I muck up my credit card the day the sub is renewed I suffer the consequences for it immediately so I expect the company to be as fast with my side of the compensation.

SonOfSega
05.14.2013 , 03:34 PM | #84
Yeah the double dipping with Subs and CC is a real kick in the nuts.

Subscribers deserve more rewards, more respect.

If they reward subscribers consistently then the subscriber pays consistently.

This is the second time I have come back and continued with subs, leaving is not hard because there is so much competition and some other MMOs don't even charge.

This game has a lot going for it don't ignore us please!

We look after you, you look after me right?

Jamorin
05.14.2013 , 03:35 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by holly_rose View Post
They say it has been happening to players on a Windows XP platform.

Call them or send them an email, and they might request a Launcher diagnostic. ( they'll give you the steps)
Basically, you go into your SWTOR folder (wherever you have it saved) and double-click the icon that says "Launcherdiag.exe" this will create a zip folder of info that you will send back to them. After that, all you can do is wait.
and where i can find email?

Campaigner
05.14.2013 , 03:37 PM | #86
Haven't tried anything out yet, but customization options are always great, thank you.
OldTraunus (Formerly Traunus from SoEK)
Prophecy of the Five
<Old Republic War>

Amonoa
05.14.2013 , 03:46 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Lena-Lash View Post
1) 3) I have all the patience in the world to wait you fix this mess but time is money and my sub is running I expect compensation and maybe some Cartel Coins. I muck up my credit card the day the sub is renewed I suffer the consequences for it immediately so I expect the company to be as fast with my side of the compensation.
My point exactly!
Can't even sum all those "server will be unavailable..." hours.

Maybe Europe is testing bunny lol my friends from USA don't have any problems with update on their servers.

SonOfSega
05.14.2013 , 04:02 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Amonoa View Post
My point exactly!
Can't even sum all those "server will be unavailable..." hours.

Maybe Europe is testing bunny lol my friends from USA don't have any problems with update on their servers.
I'm on Australasian server but havn't logged on yet so not sure if this will effect me.

Is anyone in Australasia having log in / load issues?

Seasaidh
05.14.2013 , 04:07 PM | #89
I miss the days where you paid for a game and you got what came with it.

Immbune
05.14.2013 , 04:13 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by SonOfSega View Post
Yeah the double dipping with Subs and CC is a real kick in the nuts.

Subscribers deserve more rewards, more respect.

If they reward subscribers consistently then the subscriber pays consistently.

This is the second time I have come back and continued with subs, leaving is not hard because there is so much competition and some other MMOs don't even charge.

This game has a lot going for it don't ignore us please!

We look after you, you look after me right?
im having the same issue