Galactic Seasons Tokens -- 8 or 15?

Xina_LA

I'm really confused about Galactic Seasons.

The token count on the UI says # / 15 as if you can get 15 tokens through the season.

When I go through the entire list of rewards, counting tokens, I only come up with 8.

Where do the other 7 come from?

Without being able to earn 15, I can either get a stronghold OR some of the vendor gifts.

Edited by Xina_LA

From my recollection the devs stated that we would get 15 by the end of the season as that will give us enough tokens for 1 of the strongholds and leave us with having to get 1 more token for season 2 . For some reason we were not to be able to purchase both strongholds in season 1.

From my recollection the devs stated that we would get 15 by the end of the season as that will give us enough tokens for 1 of the strongholds and leave us with having to get 1 more token for season 2 . For some reason we were not to be able to purchase both strongholds in season 1.

I am at level 89 and I have 4 tokens right now but I spent 8 already for the stronghold so I would have 12 right now if I hadn't and there are the following levels left to get a token for me (I used some of my cc coins in the beginning that had been sitting there for ages lol to get a headstart for the stronghold and then I keep doing the dailies I like )

Level 89- 1 token (for everyone)

Level 92- 1 token (for subscribers only)

Level 100- 1 token (for everyone)

That totals 3 more tokens so adding the 12 I should have had plus 3 that gives a total of 15

Apparently when they tested it it was 7 tokens to unlock the stronghold which would allow purchasing both then when GS went live the made it 8, so you couldn't. You can always buy one on one server and do the season on a second server to buy the other. Just cannot buy them both on same server in one season.

Looks like I won't be doing today's dailies or finishing the weekly as I had hoped since the game is not getting pasthe Onslaught title screen this afternoon.

Sorry, fumblefingered on the math.

I am a subscriber. I am only seeing 8 tokens total from both tracks.

Remember as a Subscriber you get what's on Both tracks. There are 15 tokens between the F2P, and subscriber tracks.

• Dev Post
Sorry, fumblefingered on the math.

I am a subscriber. I am only seeing 8 tokens total from both tracks.

Hi Xina_LA,

There should be a total of 15 tokens that can be earned at the following levels:

Level 5

Level 8

Level 24

Level 34

Level 42

Level 46

Level 62

Level 69

Level 72

Level 76

Level 82

Level 86

Level 89

Level 92

Level 100

If your tracks do not align with the info shared in this article, feel free to PM me screenshots of what you're seeing, so we can determine if you're experiencing a bug.

Why are there only 15 Tokens? I want at least 1 stronghold and all the companions. Will these items be reoccurring? Will there be new strongholds and companions? Will Galactic tokens carry over. Is there a link to an article that answers these questions? Thank you.

Why are there only 15 Tokens? I want at least 1 stronghold and all the companions. Will these items be reoccurring? Will there be new strongholds and companions? Will Galactic tokens carry over. Is there a link to an article that answers these questions? Thank you.

Not a single article, but some of these questions were covered in dev posts, which can be found in the dev tracker.

Over the course of PTS, we increased the amount of tokens that you were able to receive during the season from 12 to 15. We have noticed that this led to assumptions that this increase will allow players to purchase both Fleet Strongholds. It is intended for only one of the Strongholds to be obtainable during one season, so you will be able to acquire the other in the following season. This will remain even with the increase of tokens. When Galactic Seasons goes live, each Stronghold will cost a total of 8 tokens.

Galactic Seasons Tokens

We have seen a lot of questions regarding Galactic Seasons Tokens and if they will or will not expire at the end of a Season.

We do not intend to reset these Tokens at the end of any Season. Galactic Season Tokens are meant to be collected and shared from Season to Season. They are a permanent currency for any and all Galactic Seasons now and in the foreseeable future.

The limit was set to 15 so as to allow more tokens for purchasing other items whilst still getting the stronghold. Their intent is for people to only acquire one in a season, but of course people have found a way around that with a character transfer. If you complete the season on one server you will have 15 tokens: 8 for the stronghold and 7 for other things. Now, although the stronghold is a legacy unlock the companions are Collection unlocks, which means that you can earn tokens on another server, unlock your desired companion on that server, which will add them to Collections, and then you can unlock them in Collections and be able to use that companion on all servers. This is what I have been doing. Anything that unlocks in Collections I buy on an alt-server and unlock it in Collections, and anything that only unlocks on the server I buy on my main server.

Will these items be reoccurring? Will there be new strongholds and companions?

We do not know. We do know that the stronghold will remain through season 2, but we do not know about anything else.

So where are the companions? They were removed from Jaleit due to a bug but will be returned. Possibly, but not confirmed, with update 6.3.1. Update 6.3.1 will also put Jaleit's inventory on a weekly rotation, which you can see here.

Jaleit Nall Rotational Vendor

Our Galactic Seasons vendor, Jaleit Nall, is intended to be a rotating vendor similar to Kai Zykken, however with a longer rotating cadence. We have seen the feedback that players had saved up for a very specific item on her inventory which then became unavailable without notice.

To help make this a more predictable schedule, we will be simplifying and unifying the rotating cadence with Game Update 6.3.1 such that all rotations will occur once every week at 12:00AM GMT. This will line up more appropriately with Kai’s current rotation cadence, and we hope will help make her inventory more predictable.

Group A will remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group A will consist of the following rewards:

• HK-55 Jetpack
  • Lucky 77 Swoop
  • Makrin Creeper Seedling
  • Model Gravestone
  • Nico Okarr
  • Nico Okarr's Duster
  • Nico's Blaster
  • Propaganda: Fight For The Meatbags Replica
  • Tauntaun Ram
  • Title: The Illustrious

Group B will begin a week after Group A, remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group B will consist of the following rewards:

• Eternal Empire Patroller
  • Galactic Alliance Statue Replica
  • Gannifari
  • HK-55's Blaster Pistol
  • Kakkran Daggerstar
  • Model Zakuul Battlecruiser
  • Rapid Recon Walker
  • Shae Vizla
  • Title: Test Pilot
  • Title: The Intrepid

Group C will begin a week after Group B, remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group C will consist of the following rewards:

• Grand Statue of Revan Replica
  • HK-55 Helmet
  • HK-55's Sniper Rifle
  • JA-3 Subversive Battle Droid
  • Mini-Mogul NM-1
  • Model Mach 2
  • Paxton Rall
  • Title: Scourge of the Hutts
  • Umbaran Patrol Tauntaun

Group D will begin a week after Group C, remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group D will consist of the following rewards:

• Chiss Talon Interceptor
  • Dazh Ranos
  • Heliotropic Subteroth
  • HK-55's Vibrosword
  • JA-3 Speeder
  • K1-W4 Astromech Droid
  • Makeb Gazebo Replica
  • RE-1 Scout Droid
  • Title: The Risen

They have not given a date for update 6.3.1. I had predicted that it would be today, 22 June, one week prior to the start of Nightlife and double XP. Perhaps that got pushed, or perhaps it was always intended for the update to be on 29 June. Regardless, we do not know when update 6.3.1 will come and we do not know for certain that it will include a fix for companions.