Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alliance Supply Crate Armor Vendor

BRKMSN
08.02.2021 , 07:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckjim View Post
I know this is off-topic but MAN, I was so angry when I realized that the Rishi Pirate Set was not bound to Legacy! My Sith Warrior was never going to wear it so I stored it away and created a new Smuggler with a pirate theme and was so irked I couldn't use the costume!
At least you can get it again by doing Rishi on that toon.
We have a zero tolerance policy for intolerance of any kind.

Luckjim
08.02.2021 , 07:50 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by BRKMSN View Post
Yeah but by then I've found a costume that I've bonded with on that character! So, as with my Sith Warrior, it just becomes a costume slot I use for the character pretending to be a pirate. I want my character to start the story as a pirate!
"Nice Things Are Nicer Than Nasty Ones." - Lucky Jim

BRKMSN
08.02.2021 , 09:47 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckjim View Post
Yeah but by then I've found a costume that I've bonded with on that character! So, as with my Sith Warrior, it just becomes a costume slot I use for the character pretending to be a pirate. I want my character to start the story as a pirate!
I'm not sure what all you have added to your collections, but there are cartel market things that are useful for a pirate look. There are a couple eye-patches, there are chest pieces that work (Nomadic Gunslinger, Calo Nord, Relaxed Vestment, Remote Outcast, Cutthroat Buccaneer, Black Vulkar, Exiled Revolutionary, Outlander Observer, Renowned Duelist, Bold Hellion, etc... ), and various cybernetic limb choices. You can dedicate the first outfit slot to a pirate themed look untill you get the Rishi stuff. That way you can start out as a pirate.

DeannaVoyager
08.03.2021 , 01:24 AM | #14
Not if you skipped to Ossus. Ossus story completes Rishi/Yavin story, and there is no way to get those later.

And yeah, it wouldn't be a problem if they were legacy bound, because we could just do Rishi & Yavin with a fresh toon and send the armor over, but unfortunately they are BoP.

BRKMSN
08.03.2021 , 05:24 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DeannaVoyager View Post
Not if you skipped to Ossus. Ossus story completes Rishi/Yavin story, and there is no way to get those later.

And yeah, it wouldn't be a problem if they were legacy bound, because we could just do Rishi & Yavin with a fresh toon and send the armor over, but unfortunately they are BoP.
You can still get still get the armor by doing the Rishi datacron puzzle. When you get to the end of that there are a bunch of chests around the datacron that have the armor pieces inside.

DeannaVoyager
08.03.2021 , 10:52 AM | #16
You can still get still get the armor by doing the Rishi datacron puzzle. When you get to the end of that there are a bunch of chests around the datacron that have the armor pieces inside.
Hmm... will try to do that. Thanks!