SWTOR: Where can i DL the music that plays when i fight the foundry FP boss revan?

NeoNSoNicXJR

SWTOR: where can i DL the music that plays when u fight 'The Foundry' (Sith Empire Side) Revan Boss? or Jedi Guardian (Republic Side) Sith Emperor boss when u go to his holding place it plays that epic music when u fight revan on the foundry, its really cool. let me know if anyone knows a DL Spot for it.

thanks.

SWTOR: where can i DL the music that plays when u fight 'The Foundry' (Sith Empire Side) Revan Boss? or Jedi Guardian (Republic Side) Sith Emperor boss when u go to his holding place it plays that epic music when u fight revan on the foundry, its really cool. let me know if anyone knows a DL Spot for it.

thanks.

swtor has released, most if not all the songs on youtube, and CE owners got a cd with the earlier music. But I don't know any place to actually download them.

You could find them on youtube, find the name of the song, then search itunes/spotify, or other sources.

swtor has released, most if not all the songs on youtube, and CE owners got a cd with the earlier music. But I don't know any place to actually download them.

You could find them on youtube, find the name of the song, then search itunes/spotify, or other sources.

You best bet is youtube they have released some of the music there.

You best bet is youtube they have released some of the music there.

I think he wants to download it to play off line, youtube premium does have that option, i think, but i've never used it, so I can't be 100% certain. Also, not sure if you'd still have access if you premium sub runs out.

I think he wants to download it to play off line, youtube premium does have that option, i think, but i've never used it, so I can't be 100% certain. Also, not sure if you'd still have access if you premium sub runs out.

There are multiple ways to download (== save on your local disk(1)) "ordinary" YT videos, and from there multiple ways to extract the audio channel from the video file in the audio format of your choice.

(1) Clue: you can't play it on your PC without downloading the video+audio data. The key interesting thing is having access to it locally afterwards. (Observation: it used to be that it was possible to find the video in your browser's cache, but I haven't bothered trying that in at least seven or eight years...)

You don't need YouTube premium to download videos or strip audio off of YouTube.