! Returning player LF a Heavy RP focused guild/community !

IthorianBFF

Hey hi hello!

TL;DR

Never RP'd in SWTOR - Many years of experience with the game, MMOs in general, and RP - I'm privy to Force Sensitive based RP, BUT I am not at all against something Mandalorian, Military, or otherwise - Just looking for the right fit even if it's forming something

/////-/////-/////-/////-/////

So,

I started playing in the Beta and then stopped soon after Shadow of Revan was released. I decided to come back to the game srsly, though I have been playing for a couple of weeks to a couple of months here and there to see how the game has grown. I finally started to really, really jive with the game again as I did from the beginning.

Anyways,

• I've RP'd heavily in Star Wars Galaxies and the SWG Legends emulator.
  • >>>Mostly through a Jedi + Dark Jedi format, though I have extensive experience in Mandalorian RP guilds as well as strict military-like RP groups, too.
  • I DM 2/3 Star Wars: Edge of the Empire tabletop roleplaying games a week.
  • I've been writing creatively since elementary school with a large emphasis on science fiction ( I know, SW is a Space Opera :p ) and now I write as a freelancer.
  • I have n e v e r RP'd in SWTOR before, but RP is my favorite piece of anything Star Wars so I thought I'd give this a shot.
  • I am always interested in many forms of PvE, PvP, Exploration, Socialization, etc. NOT trying to RP every waking second, oof.

With this committed return to the game, I actually just started playing on this server instead of Satele Shan. During the first server transfer, and it becoming available in general, I moved to SS but I'm not splitting my time between SS and SF. Star Forge is my new-ish home.

Finally,

I'm looking for the proper, at least theoretical, fit. I've been in contact with a few guilds/recruiters but I DO NOT wish to waste anyone's time whatsoever. I have interest in 2 different groups, but I'd be doing them and myself a disservice for not at least putting this out there and seeing what's available.

For contact;

Send a whisper/mail to Ssevek or Xialja in-game

Comment on this thread on how I can contact you

PM me on the forums here

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Be safe, have fun, and do your thing. :D

P.S.

If there isn't a proper fit for what I'd like, I am not against forming something like a heavy RP guild or community itself and/or am also perfectly happy with something tiny (for instance, an M/A Force System that isn't tied to a guild or group).

Edited by IthorianBFF