Stronghold Issue After Server Merger...

absolutetristan

Prior to the Server Merger I had Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Yavin, Nar Shadaa, fully unlocked but deactivated.

After the merger, I haven't checked Coruscant, but DK, Yavin, and NS were only partially unlocked.

I also noticed my max level main legacy which was on Begeren Colony was swapped/merged/replaced with a low level legacy I haven't played in years... does that probably have something to do with it?

• 3 weeks later...

To give an update...

I've had an unanswered CS ticket since the day of this post. I know there are CS horror stories, but I'm usually in pro CS side of things... I can submit a ticket in the AM and it's usually resolved in the PM of the same day, or at the most maybe between a day or two. But nothing this time.

I sent a forum message to a member of the team... no replay.

The only Stronghold I went fully unlocked again was Coruscant, since it only needed one of the cheaper rooms unlocked so no biggy.

Just surprised to comments, unless I missed anything, on Strongholds after the updates.

I noticed yesterday that some of my stronghold duplicates from forsaken legacies were not 100% unlocked. It's as if they didn't acknowledge the merger... :rolleyes:

One I can name is the one from Jung Ma, for what it's worth.

If making fun makes you feel better, go ahead. Whatever makes you feel better.

I need to find a new image sharing site because the current site my screenshots are on now charges for sharing. I have screenshots for Dromund Kaas and Yavin my strongholds, when they were activated and unlocked, showing the areas that are now locked.

I don't have any for Nar Shaada.

If making fun makes you feel better, go ahead. Whatever makes you feel better.

I need to find a new image sharing site because the current site my screenshots are on now charges for sharing. I have screenshots for Dromund Kaas and Yavin my strongholds, when they were activated and unlocked, showing the areas that are now locked.

I don't have any for Nar Shaada.

??? Your comment makes zero sense. Making fun of what ?!

• 1 month later...

I'm assuming it's fixed, but...

I'm not sure how my SH's from one legacy/server went to another legacy/server. I'm not complaining, just finding the issue somewhat humorous at the moment.

This morning, I was having issues logging into Satele Shan, my main legacy server. I go to Star Forge server, no issues and play my JK, my characters here are alts to a few alts who are no longer with me, and I look at my stronghold list and see all the duplicate strongholds of that initial legacies partially unlocked and the fully unlocked ones I've been looking for on my main legacy/server.

I hadn't had any transfers to or from the servers from those original servers in years, so I'm not sure how it happened.

I think I'm mostly at, why didn't I check and maybe transfer a character if I noticed this months ago. But then again, I hadn't played those characters, in at the most, a year-year and a half, why would I think my unlocked SH's would be on that server?

Just interesting, and kinda funny, how things work out.