Sith Sorc Healer looking for a nice guild to call family. (returning player)

AnjuSkalov

Hi all, I'm looking for a guild where me and my partner can call home. I was an ex nightmare raider back during Rise of the Hut Cartel and When Dread palace was still current, so I've been playing for quite a while. Upon returning the guild I had ran with all those years ago unsurprisingly had died. I am not looking for much, perhaps a guild with an active discord where we can putz around and just enjoy the community we are all building together.

I am not looking for something too huge or too small. Perhaps finding the fit that is just right. I wouldn't expect hardcore raid prog or anything, Mayhaps just some raid events or world events we do together.

I guess what I'm looking for is a family of players who I feel welcome around, and who I can make lasting memories with.

Yours truly - Zharmuil

I may have the guild for you and your partner. <Solace of Blood> is looking for mature players to enjoy more end game content but we are not limiting end game activities as the only gameplay we do. We aren't hardcore into raids but we are constantly trying to raid from SM to HM weekly. If ya'll need help gearing we are always down to help, and we are pretty chill overall. If you are interested in joining just let me know here and I can get ya'll an invite to the discord alongside a guild invite in game. Edited by LordAinsOowlGowl

• 2 weeks later...