Ideas for the next warzone map

RaithHarth

After reviewing "
" battle royal gameplay, this is what we need for our next warzone pvp map, every player for themselves (no teams), the winner will determine the last man standing.

the last man standing will determine the winner. ;)

After reviewing "
" battle royal gameplay, this is what we need for our next warzone pvp map, every player for themselves (no teams), the winner will determine the last man standing.

the steath class will have huge advantage. If i am the stealh player say sin or ops , just wait invis until say 2 people hit each other and then when enemies low health i can come in make a kill and then back to invis

the steath class will have huge advantage. If i am the stealh player say sin or ops , just wait invis until say 2 people hit each other and then when enemies low health i can come in make a kill and then back to invis

Every class has it's pros and cons in every warzone, use your aoe Stealth scans, Flames sweeps, Noxious knives, Sweeping gunfire, Force Storm etc (depending on which class you are) if you get enough players with those type of abilities you can bypass stealth with ease especially since you don't have to worry about the cooldowns very much with them anyway, I'd say it would 50/50 even.

Edited by RaithHarth

We need a 8v8 TDM. This game has been out for 10 years, and there are still only obj maps and 4v4 tdms. Add in an 8v8 team deathmatch, and it will instantly become the favorite map of all players tired of objs.

only if it comes with the options to not queue for it. that sounds like a /stuck game to me

FFA would just be awful in this game, though, I'd happily try it as something new.

I am a huge fan of FFA in shooters, but balancing in shooters is just.. typically better than any MMO PvP.

I enjoy the maps that we do have, I think they're well made minus some of the new ones. (Mando ring, Rishi cove, Yavin ruins, OPG) I would love to see another edition of civil war, often I feel this map is awful because of the way people play it.

So giving it a new twist would be really cool. The idea would be a war-torn version of the Alderaan civil war map. With the middle completely bombarded and destroyed (everyone hates it anyway, can't see a thing in mid) so it'd make it more open with some debris as LOS. Both left and right nodes being Perma capped for their respective team cutting off the majority of access to the outer edges of the map to incentivize the middle fight turning it into a TDM. I think this would be a simple way to bring new life to previous maps while doing little work to create a new one. I would love to play a TDM and would love to see this map destroyed. (However, of course not removing the original, would be lame.)

You could do this to a lot of existing maps to make TDMs, even potentially making TDM its own match type and queue. I really liked GW2's queue system where everyone in the queue would vote for what they wanted to play, then it'd spin on %'s of what was picked. Leaving the most voted as a higher chance to happen and least pick a very slim chance of popping. While the map selection options would be RNG everytime. It wouldn't really separate the community like making separate queues would.