PO still not showing or giving any GS Points

Saeten

I have no idea why the points are blank for GS PO's for all my characters. I even started a lvl 3-10 and after lvl 10 got into Conquest. I had to port to a SH and back for some things to trigger counting including Daily Priority Objective 0/75 Opponents Defeated on Home/Starter worlds (smuggler Ord Mantell). No GS points are being awarded. I even did the Catch Up to 432/800 but there are no points from POs.... Any clues?

Some fundamentals of the system have never been explained, so good luck figuring out what to think about it.

Are you supposed to have only two dailies and two weeklies available and giving points at once? Maybe all the rest visible are there just for the show, for testing and evaluation purposes.

Or are you supposed to have all of them available and giving points all the time?

Edited by Stradlin

Hi everyone,

We appreciate you all testing out this system and providing feedback. I encourage you to re-read the posts that David posted as some of these points are addressed in them. For your convenience:

First post

Follow up post

Thanks all.

Thanks for the links!

Changes were obviously made with yesterday’s update but which exactly? Because now, the DOs are not at the top anymore, so, at least I have no clue which are the ones that work aka give GS points and which are just there for show... and though I‘d love to test them all, I don’t have the time (job, family, rl stuff you know ;) )

Hi everyone,

We appreciate you all testing out this system and providing feedback. I encourage you to re-read the posts that David posted as some of these points are addressed in them. For your convenience:

First post

Follow up post

Thanks all.

I read the posts and it was that way last week; even though many POs showed in the CQ list only 2 daily ones were on top and only they counted.

The issues were I got the same POs all week PLUS the one David addressed in the folow up post about the weeklies not being filtered up.

This week is different. ONLY 2 weeklies are being filtered up and no dailies. The dailies that do show up do not count once completed.

So, while the weekly issue appears to have been fixed NOW I get no daily POs at all.

Hi everyone,

First post

Follow up post

Thanks all.

While it was nice for the update, it still is not working right. The last two days the only PO quests I have at the top of my list are weeklies and they are both nothing I would ever do. There are no dailies ones at the top and even when I do all the dailies to see if any of them would give me points they don't. I spent the last two days doing all the dailies (other than pvp and GSF and there is no way I would ever do those) none gave me points.

Thanks for the links!

Changes were obviously made with yesterday’s update but which exactly? Because now, the DOs are not at the top anymore, so, at least I have no clue which are the ones that work aka give GS points and which are just there for show... and though I‘d love to test them all, I don’t have the time (job, family, rl stuff you know ;) )

Don't waste your time. I had some time yesterday and the day before and did all the dailies (minus pvp and GSF) and none gave me any points either day so something is still not right.

Ah; I wondered if I was doing something wrong when I signed in over there.

Did everything but the PVP/GSF/OPs stuff, and received no points.

So, we are only supposed to see four... that we do not pick, and may not be things that we want to do/playstyles we do not normally do?

Even when the point bit is actually granting, that is quite disappointing to see that we are still going to be pushed to pvp and raids.

Ah; I wondered if I was doing something wrong when I signed in over there.

Did everything but the PVP/GSF/OPs stuff, and received no points.

So, we are only supposed to see four... that we do not pick, and may not be things that we want to do/playstyles we do not normally do?

Even when the point bit is actually granting, that is quite disappointing to see that we are still going to be pushed to pvp and raids.

At least that is what they are trying to do (it seems) but I am very stubborn and I will not do things I don't like and if that is the way it will be then I have a choice not to do it and if they keep doing it then I can just go play Wow instead.

At least that is what they are trying to do (it seems) but I am very stubborn and I will not do things I don't like and if that is the way it will be then I have a choice not to do it and if they keep doing it then I can just go play Wow instead.

Well .... yes ... and no!

Yes you may be right !! Seems like they like to mash that particular hot button from time to time..

WOW !! (???) ... for me probably not !!

I'll just spend more time at the "Office" ?

;)