Any chance they will correct the Daily PO quests?

Lium

It was kind of frustrating tonight when I got the PO for dailies on Section X, only to see the quest actually said to do dailies on Rishi. I wasn't sure which to do, so I did the four dailies in Section X, only to see I didn't get any credit for them. So, it was all a waste of time. No way in hell I was going to travel to Rishi and do four more dailies I should have already gotten credit for. I ended up doing other stuff until the game crashed and kicked everyone out.

Very annoying tonight.

It's completely bugged anyway, so doing dailies on Rishi likely wouldn't have helped you. Supposedly the "A Crew of Your Own" daily can be used as a workaround if you don't mind swapping between 4 characters minimum to get it done (since it doesn't count for everybody, apparently, so you may have to do more than 4), but none of the other Rishi dailies count. They've known about this bug for a full month, nothing done. I'm sure they will fix it at some point, but god knows when that will actually be. Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

I was in the same boat in reverse. Today, I decided to try to do at least one Daily PO even though I've kinda given up on Seasons. When I finished the Rishi dailies, I found I had no credit and it actually listed Section X dailies. :( I did not go to Section X.

However, I will say at least I enjoyed running around on Rishi again--even if it was a complete waste as far as Seasons was concerned. I like rock hunting (archaeology) and playing in the water with the Grophets on Sky Ridge island. :D

I did the four dailies in Section X, only to see I didn't get any credit for them.

Remember that you can track the POs, which will show your progress on the objectives. In this case, you would have been able to see that the progress did not advance after the first daily and save yourself doing the others.

Tracking is really helpful for seeing "under the hood" of some objectives. E.g. yesterday I had the Outer Rim Heroics PO, which stated that I needed to do heroics on Belsavis. When I tracked it, I could see that Tatooine and Rishi (I think?) heroics were also valid. I did one Tatooine heroic, saw that the progress had advanced, and that gave me some confidence that Tatooine heroics would count - they did, and it was an easy day.

Of course, that doesn't excuse the poor quality control that has gone into producing these POs, but it goes some way to saving ourselves some wasted time.

-J

I don't know if refreshing the objective reduces the chances of it coming up for you again, but I ran into this at the start of GS, refreshed it the next time it came up, and haven't encountered it again. For awhile, I thought it might have been fixed.

But yes, it is broken AF.

You must be new here. There are bugs still in the game from 9 years ago.

This.

Also some from newish stuff.

If I do a chapter for daily most of my crew are in their undies in cut scenes.

Bug or sexy party?

The potential workaround for the Rishi Daily Missions on Section X PO is to go to Rishi on a Republic character and do the [Daily] A Crew of Your Own mission. Travel to the cantina, lower level, speak to Harlow Ricks and you must choose the light side option. Important detail for this to even work it must be done on a Republic character and you must choose light. When the mission completes, if it worked, you will have one tick on the PO. Repeat this with four other characters.

-- The reason that this is only a potential workaround is that, in my experience, it does not always work. But, this is the only way that has been found to progress that PO.

-- Whether it works for the Section X Daily Missions on Rishi PO I can not say.

-- I was just able to complete the Rishi Dailies on Section X PO by using the above workaround.

Edited by ceryxp

what about the people with 1 toon? they are screwed over time and time again. while i have 17 toons on both factions i am refusing to do the rishi/section x quests. just hope when you reset the quest you don't get something worse. both times i got it and reset i either got warzones, hate pvp unless its gsf, OR operations which i can't do due to a laggy pc.:mad:

-- Whether it works for the Section X Daily Missions on Rishi PO I can not say.

It does, just tested it. But I had to do it with six characters since two did not register. It's an easy enough workaround, but just works for people with enough alts on Pub-side. I really hope they fix this soon or at least give us more re-rolls.

It took them MONTHS to fix Solo SM SoV that BLOCKS many players' story progress, what makes you think they would fix this insignificant Daily PO bug?

true. if it isn't a cash shop bug it's not worth fixing.- DEV THINKING 101.

Remember that you can track the POs, which will show your progress on the objectives. In this case, you would have been able to see that the progress did not advance after the first daily and save yourself doing the others.

-J

the section x dailies are different from the balmorra, tatoonie, etc. dailies. you have to turn them in to count whereas balmorra and the other you automatically collect the reward for finishing them.

what a day. i got the rishi daily to do section x and reset it. i ended up getting the section x dailies which worked. they need to remove the rishi one until they fix it. oh and btw in the last 3 days i've received the rishi daily twice. Edited by thorrnnn
adding context

Important detail for this to even work it must be done on a Republic character and you must choose light.

You'll find people reporting this both ways... in my case, only the DS choices worked (all Pub side toons, didn't try Imp) for whatever reason. So, it may take five toons... if the first one doesn't grant progress, take the other choice on the following toon.