Please allow abandoned planetary missions to be restarted.

Broncas

Recently I went to remove a heroic mission from my mission log. Upon hitting accept I found that I accidentally abandoned the planetary mission that I had almost completed (On planet Balmorra to go into the Balmorran Arms Factory).

It seems silly that a mission can not be restarted, especially the planetary missions that tell the story of your character's involvement in a planet's story.

It's 2022, this game has been out for 11 years already and we cannot restart a mission if it's accidentally abandoned?

Is it possible to at least make the selected mission appear in the popup window to let the player know which mission is being reset or abandoned? This is standard in most other games just as a practical way to help prevent user error.

Please make abandoned planetary missions able to be restarted. It is already possible in heroic missions so the possibility is there.

The planetary story arc begins in a specific area, usually near where the player arrives on the planet. From there, as you complete missions along that arc, you interact with several NPCs at different locations. Wherever you were in the story arc, you should have to return to that NPC to continue the arc if you abandoned the mission.