Bring back the Light Side/Dark Side alignment system

A_Guy_Called_Bob

Removing it was pointless and was never something players asked for. Adding it made it much easier to RP your characters the way you wanted, such as having a fallen Jedi who slowly redeems themselves or a Sith who becomes more corrupted as the story progresses.

It should never have been removed in the first place.

Removing it was pointless and was never something players asked for. Adding it made it much easier to RP your characters the way you wanted, such as having a fallen Jedi who slowly redeems themselves or a Sith who becomes more corrupted as the story progresses.

I agree with this. Being able to slowly build your alignment or keep it on track to where you want it to be is incredibly helpful and now that it's gone the process is much more frustrating and time consuming.

I disagree with this. Gaining so many passive LS/DS points, i ended up with an alignement that didn't reflect my character's choices.

So unless they add a "neutral" position on the toggle so that only the story choices matter for the character's alignement, then nope, i don't want that back, i'm very happy it's gone.