Holoterminal Location? Quest: Hearts and Minds

Tocken

Quest: Hearts and Minds

TL;DR:

I am very lost.

Can anyone help find this quest turn-in location please?

https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/qst/hearts-and-minds

I'm being prompted to use a holoterminal, but I dont know where.

Info Dump:

Google searches and the quest details have been vague, and there is no purple marker in the map.

I've narrowed down where I need to go via other forum posts, to where I had a meting with Alliance leaders, but I've looked in-game, and browsed google and these forums for many hours over the course of several days*.

I have been unable to locate this Holoterminal that I am supposed to use. Multiple search results show me the purple mission icon is 'missing' for this particular quest, and/or is in a personal instance that I left (distracted by a squirrel).

The terminal supposedly is located around some inner circle, past a canteena

and/or

on the other side of a table where I had a meeting.

I remember the meeting, there was a nice clear glass pane looking out over a horizon. The nice kitty man didnt want to participate anymore since I chose to stick to Imps.

The place this meeting took place is apparently where the terminal is? Maybe? I cant remember the planet, or the city, and I maybe seeing some of this information in other forum threads that is about another quest with the same name.

I cant remember how to get back to that meeting room. Another thread said next to the Star Forge Entrance is an elevator to that meeting room... but I cant find the star forge entrance. I am not sure if this Oddyseus (sp) is the right planet, or is Nar Shaddaa?

I'm on a Sniper class.

I've tried my ship's holoterminal on the Odysseus(sp) planet, as well as my ship's holo terminal while in Nar Shadda's orbit. No success on either attempt in the ship. I tried restarting the game client (fully closed out, used launcher to get back in) but still didnt get a RP dialog thing at the ship's holo terminal. Each time, I see a chat bubble when I click, interface goes poof for a moment, then back to interface and no cinematic/RP.

This link is the quest, use holoterminal, and name in it is Lord izar

https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/qst/hearts-and-minds

P.S.

(been off SWTOR for two years, founder title. I'm still a bit rusty from the lack of playing)

* = Three "I give up's", one per day, over these last few days, after a couple hours searching each time with no usable/correct holoterminal found for this quest. My patience is wearing thin, must recover. I am usually very long-winded. I dont want to upset people, but I struggle to make briefer posts, so I usually try to figure stuff out on my own, or with friends, and this one quest has me quite puzzled and feeling stuck.

Edited by Tocken

Heh, I’m only recently back myself so I can relate. Here’s where you want to go:

Land on Odessen. You spawn on a large walkway, on one end is the instance you enter to meet Lana and Theron and your alliance crew (on your left hand side if you’re looking out towards the scenic view). On the other end is a hallway where the star fortress missions are located. You want to head towards the hallway with the star fortress locations.

On the right hand side as you go down that corridor is an elevator, not one of the ones you stand on as it rises, but a button click one. It basically looks like a shut door, but there’s a button there, click it and go up a level, and it’s a short walk to the meeting room from there.

Edit: Tried to find a map online for me to mark where I mean using photoshop, but I can't a screenshot of the odessen map anywhere :confused: If you still can't find it after this post let me know and I'll try screenshot it myself.

Edited by Selenial

Heh, I’m only recently back myself so I can relate. Here’s where you want to go:

Land on Odessen. You spawn on a large walkway, on one end is the instance you enter to meet Lana and Theron and your alliance crew (on your left hand side if you’re looking out towards the scenic view). On the other end is a hallway where the star fortress missions are located. You want to head towards the hallway with the star fortress locations.

On the right hand side as you go down that corridor is an elevator, not one of the ones you stand on as it rises, but a button click one. It basically looks like a shut door, but there’s a button there, click it and go up a level, and it’s a short walk to the meeting room from there.

Edit: Tried to find a map online for me to mark where I mean using photoshop, but I can't a screenshot of the odessen map anywhere :confused: If you still can't find it after this post let me know and I'll try screenshot it myself.

I see it now! You are awesome!

(An in-game purple elevator button would be useful *cough cough*)

"Alliance Operations" Elevator Destination, now there's my purple marker, thanks tons!

Oh I just remembered when that quest firs came out I couldn't leave the room, my character was frozen in place. Couldn't walk out, couldn't quick travel to cantina, couldn't go to stronghold, couldn't use emergency fleet pass. . Had to log out and back in.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

My God. Thank you so much! I never would have realized I had to go back to Odessen. Found lots of "click the holoterminal in front of you," but none of them said even what planet that happened on.