Please fix Aldeeran SH Noble Estate Interior Ceiling hooks

TyrFoge

Aldeeran SH Noble Estate Interior has 4 Ceiling hooks that are smaller than normal. This has been an issue since it's release. The Basic Ceiling light once placed cannot be picked up. This is not a problem in literally any other Stronghold. There is at least 4 corners to grab ahold of to pick the decoration up. Please please and pretty please fix this.

• 1 month later...
Using the button to pick up the entire room doesn't work?

The main interior of the palace is connected to the exterior (not certain about the upper area with the lodge but certainly the initial exterior). So you are willing to wipe out everything you have done just to remove four ceiling lights all because BW can not lower them just enough that a portion of the hook is visible so that one can pick up the decoration? This is the kind of thing that absolutely should have been found and corrected by QC prior to the stronghold being released. Fortunately, I knew about the issue before I started decorating and so used chandeliers that left the majority of the hook exposed.

The sad thing is that this is a repeat of the Irrigated Garden issue, except in that case the deco is so large that it completely covers the hook rather than the hook being recessed so that not all of it is visible. Unfortunately, in the case of the Irrigated Garden, picking up all deco did not always pick up the Garden and required in-game CS to do it, which not all of them would because finding one that will do their job is like trying to win a goldfish at a carnival.

Aldeeran SH Noble Estate Interior has 4 Ceiling hooks that are smaller than normal. This has been an issue since it's release. The Basic Ceiling light once placed cannot be picked up. This is not a problem in literally any other Stronghold. There is at least 4 corners to grab ahold of to pick the decoration up. Please please and pretty please fix this.

Can confirm this is the case - made me chuckle. There's also a small hook in the entranceway (the two side paths as you come in the main door) which is actually two small hooks one on top of each other, heh.

• 2 months later...
The main interior of the palace is connected to the exterior (not certain about the upper area with the lodge but certainly the initial exterior). So you are willing to wipe out everything you have done just to remove four ceiling lights all because BW can not lower them just enough that a portion of the hook is visible so that one can pick up the decoration?

When I made that post months ago, I was asking a question. I wanted to know if it was a literal can’t or “I can but I don’t want to.” I just came back to the game after a 5 year break and I didn’t own SHs until last year.

We all know that SWTOR is full of woulda, coulda, shouldas that never get fixed so we can either take the extra time and pick up the entire room, deal with the lights up there or complain about the woulda/coulda/shouldas in EA games.

Also, there was the off chance the OP didn’t know about the pick up the entire room function. I didn’t until I ran into a similar problem in a different SH.