LF fun mature Imperial guild to find my way back into the game!

ABBO

Ahoy gamers!

Re-subbed last night and excited to get back into game. Looking to join an active guild, meet new players and have fun doing all the game has to offer. Love SW universe and prefer to play ranged DPS.

I do already have a 70 Sorc and 75 BH plus a collection of little toons. I have mainly always played solo and never experienced all the game has to offer because of that.

Not to date myself too badly, but SWG was my first MMO and had a great time playing that back in the day.

Hit me up here if you think I'd be a good fit for your guild or you know someone else that is recruiting too.

Thanks for your time. :)

Re-subbed last night and excited to get back into game. Looking to join an active guild, meet new players and have fun doing all the game has to offer. Love SW universe and prefer to play ranged DPS.

Not to date myself too badly, but SWG was my first MMO and had a great time playing that back in the day.

Did someone say "SWG"?!?!!? :D .... You might wanna check us out here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck either way and WELCOME BACK to SWTOR!