Newish to SWTOR LF casual guild.

MasterKizahn

I played the game when it first came out (got the founders title to prove it). I returned to the game a few months ago when the final nail was put in my WOW interest's coffin.

I am looking for an Imperial guild, casual, pve, with an interest in eventualy running ops. My toon is currently in the 40s but I am leveling it as well as an alt of each class imp and rep. I am looking for a guild with people that have a good sense of humor and are willing to just hang out and talk while playing the game.

I am an experianced WOW raider and can aid in the eventual ops runs. I am also very happy to help others level.

I look forward to hearing from any guild looking to recruit.

Fellow ex-WoW raider here. My guild, <Dark Clan of Cathar> (or, on pubside, <Clan of Cathar>), is a small casual guild and is recruiting. We currently run PvE events on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, with Tuesday nights being flashpoints and Wednesday nights being more open. After November, we are looking into possible Sunday night events as well, but that is still to be determined at this point. We think you would be a good fit for us, and we can offer more of a rundown on Discord. Let me know if this interests you! My Discord name is Tyll'a#6632. I am looking forward to hearing from you!