Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

MarcusElliott
12.13.2011 , 09:29 AM | #1031
My bank account was charged a $5 fee for early access. We all paid to play early. This isn't a stress test, and you can't call it a privilege. Letting the same players in earlier than others is bull.

viridianblade
12.13.2011 , 09:29 AM | #1032
Well, Me and my friends just had to go on a road trip the last weeks of July, so I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow or the day after. Have fun and leave some Sith for me to fight.
Stop using the standard attacks! Use the unorthodox (Count Dooku)

Amancue
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #1033
I realize its only been 3 1/2 hours and to my knowledge a 3rd wave hasn't launched yet,
but on the completely ludicrous side, I'm surprised people haven't been ************ they want to stagger their payment to BW, saying such nonsense was, well if they cant get me in @ the 0 hour why should I have to pay them all upfront, I'll stagger my payment how do you like that Mr. BW. silly yes I know but sometimes I would be nice to subject companys to what they expect of us, and no I'm not ************ @ BW I'm really just a bit sleep deprived and thought this was funny

Rialth
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #1034
"Soon very soon"...que maniacal laughter.

CynonDeCaerleon
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #1035
Was about to throw my computer out the window, wondering why my code wouldn't work. I guess it helps to actually read the moderator's posts.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!

Nightfrogger
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #1036
Keep on getting emails from other things...I keep on getting excited and let down lol. Waiting for 3rd wave then going to hop in the shower, just hope I don't get in while I am working tonight.

PatrickFF
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #1037
I am okay waiting, a little more info would be good though, as having bought it and redeemed in july, it would be nice to know how long my wait will be... they must have an idea.

Heffernanx
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #1038
Quote: Originally Posted by rmsmith View Post
just got third wave email.
Trololololo
ị‖◚◚◚◚◚‖ị۝ị[/LULZ I CAN HAS A LIGHTSABER TOO/]

CrazyDuckBE
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #1039
http://www.swtor.com/server-status

No European servers available ... I'm guessing Europe is getting the short stick again

Grrrrrr, Are we still getting them today or are we waiting untill just a few days before release before we get anything ?

Developers really seem to like to troll europe for some reason

Odinswill
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #1040
I would like to know, how is it when something close to 5% of pre orders are playing at this current time, how is it that the servers have population mostly "high" and "medium", that would mean 40-80% full...Where can they fit the rest of us in without any crashes?