Romance with Lord Scourge

ForceOfFinland

Hi guys!

I have one really reeeeeally big wish: could you please allow relationship/romance with Lord Scourge? I know there arent many girls who play your game, especially not with Jedi sentinel role, but do this for just few of us, because its really not fair how you created this Sith guy so handsome, honorable, proud and awesome, and we cant even flirt with him. :(

Please, pleeease do this for all of us who adore him, i know its not hard for you! :) :)

Thank you very much in advance! :)

Heyah!:D luckily for you Charles(Writer) has acknowledged Lord Scourge as a LI females want! I think that there's a pretty good chance he'll become one, whenever he returns.:)

The love for Scourge and Arcann is noted and appreciated!

In terms of new characters vs returning ones, the team is 100% prioritizing returning characters for the time being, but that doesn't mean we could never introduce someone new, especially if it helps to solve a major gap like this.

And no, characters who can die depending on decisions aren't out of the running :)

Keep the great ideas and discussion coming!

And there are plenty of girls playing swtor, you should notice it quickly enough when you go to the thread I linked or just spend more times on the forums.:D:D:p

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=923741

Edited by Eshvara

Lore-wise, they say, the process that has allowed him to remain alive for the last 300 years has also made him uninterested in romance. It would be interesting to see how they work around that.

With the emperor dead, effects could have been weakened or removed entirely. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out something suitable.:)

Aslo Steve, your posts aren't the same without the *at the ends of words* included:(

:rak_03:

Wanna get in bed with red do ya?

You know I've often wondered about how one mates with a Masassi successfully. Or even if the genetics are compatible. Them Dark Jedi must have been all kinds of ****** up when they came up with that idea.

I imagine space magic comes in somewhere but still.

Hi guys!

I have one really reeeeeally big wish: could you please allow relationship/romance with Lord Scourge? I know there arent many girls who play your game, especially not with Jedi sentinel role, but do this for just few of us, because its really not fair how you created this Sith guy so handsome, honorable, proud and awesome, and we cant even flirt with him. :(

Please, pleeease do this for all of us who adore him, i know its not hard for you! :) :)

Thank you very much in advance! :)

There are more women playing this game than you think. I am one of them, I've been here since the start, I too play Jedi Sentinel and have been clamouring for a romance with Lord Scourge for years :D

He is awesome isn't he :D So you are definitely not alone, there are many many Scourge lovers about here! You should add your name to the Scourge Romance Suggestion in the Suggestion forum. I'll see if I can find it and bump it for you. (edit: Actually I see Asmodesu has already included a link for you for one of the many threads for Scourge.)

Edited by Lunafox

Thank you for replies, guys, i can tell that i feel much more optimistic after them! :) I ll go to Suggestion forum and claim it. Hopefully it ll become reality soon, so i can have my red guy lover! Naughty, naaaughty isnt it!? :rak_03:

Also i have seen some girls playing this game, but i still think they are pretty rare. Would like to meet them more often, even among my friends in real life (who sometimes mock me when i say that i play mmo :D), but time will show whats the destiny. :)

Thank you for replies, guys, i can tell that i feel much more optimistic after them! :) I ll go to Suggestion forum and claim it. Hopefully it ll become reality soon, so i can have my red guy lover! Naughty, naaaughty isnt it!? :rak_03:

Also i have seen some girls playing this game, but i still think they are pretty rare. Would like to meet them more often, even among my friends in real life (who sometimes mock me when i say that i play mmo :D), but time will show whats the destiny. :)

I think there's more girls here than you realize. Last I read, something like 40% of BioWare's fans are females. And I can tell you from a fanfiction standpoint, most writers are female.

I think there's more girls here than you realize. Last I read, something like 40% of BioWare's fans are females. And I can tell you from a fanfiction standpoint, most writers are female.

Thats pretty surprising! My gaming experience is different. In the whole SW "carrier" i met only few girls in in-game chat. Maybe not few, but also not more then 20. In every guild where i was member, more then 90% were male.

Anyway, it really doesnt bother me, hehe, especially not the fact that lord Scourge is male too! :D :D :D

Thats pretty surprising! My gaming experience is different. In the whole SW "carrier" i met only few girls in in-game chat. Maybe not few, but also not more then 20. In every guild where i was member, more then 90% were male.

Anyway, it really doesnt bother me, hehe, especially not the fact that lord Scourge is male too! :D :D :D

A lot of times you don't even know who is on the other end of a keyboard. My b/f plays a lot of female characters, and I know a lot of women play male characters.

Have the DEVs' givin a reason why players have to beg for a male force romance? All the base force user were romances for male. Makeb the romance was male force user-male . Revan no male force user. Intro Koth and Theran non force user. Flirts all the up to Iokath only female force user. Did DEVs' were explain why female toons have no flirts/encounters at all(excluding smuggler and agent). Female Jedi none until Doc, Sith Warrior none until Quinn(why didn't Sith female get a second option the male toon did? ). Sith inquisitor got a emotional damaged pirate(aka a nobody), jedi(random doctor) sage(random soldier), More interested in an Arcann romance cause he would go great with my lightside Jedi.

Plus where is Koth? my sage almost died twice and dont even get a holocall? I'm tired of toons starting new romances and even the old ones and they become nonexistence. All that time Theron and Lana being a forced companion could have been expanding on the old romances/new. Not all toons cheated on their old romances. Sith warrior was faithful to Quinn and all the years of waiting poof he was barely even in War for Iokath. Quinn didnt get the equal amount of screen time as the other previous companions did. I had nothing against bring new companions back each chapter, it was the fact they became as if they never showed up to begin with.

Have the DEVs' givin a reason why players have to beg for a male force romance? All the base force user were romances for male. Makeb the romance was male force user-male . Revan no male force user. Intro Koth and Theran non force user. Flirts all the up to Iokath only female force user. Did DEVs' were explain why female toons have no flirts/encounters at all(excluding smuggler and agent). Female Jedi none until Doc, Sith Warrior none until Quinn(why didn't Sith female get a second option the male toon did? ). Sith inquisitor got a emotional damaged pirate(aka a nobody), jedi(random doctor) sage(random soldier), More interested in an Arcann romance cause he would go great with my lightside Jedi.

You left out Jonas B for the female trooper. Granted, not a companion, but. And the Consular gets to flirt with The Pacifist, and even sleep with him, long before the Knight even *meets* Doc.

And don't be dissing Nikki.

Plus where is Koth? my sage almost died twice and dont even get a holocall? I'm tired of toons starting new romances and even the old ones and they become nonexistence. All that time Theron and Lana being a forced companion could have been expanding on the old romances/new. Not all toons cheated on their old romances. Sith warrior was faithful to Quinn and all the years of waiting poof he was barely even in War for Iokath. Quinn didnt get the equal amount of screen time as the other previous companions did. I had nothing against bring new companions back each chapter, it was the fact they became as if they never showed up to begin with.

The companion presentation is, I agree, epically uneven. I recently took a character who's snogging Lana (like so many others) through KotET again, and I noticed that when we are on Iokath and we've just taken down the big huge ancient combat megadroid, and repaired it, and are using it to fight the swarms of purifier droids that have come to stop us, at the end, Lana says (paraphrased), "It's time to go, my love." At the other end of the scale, there is the pre-cantina-commit romance with Theron in KotFE, which has just one or two rather luke-warm [Flirt]s.

And for a fantastically in-character romance-return in KotFE, try Agent/Kaliyo. From the Chapter II/III letter all the way to the end of Chapter X, her reactions are unlike any other companion's, and yet totally in-character.

And don't be dissing Nikki.

I know, I love my pirate! I didn't begin to appreciate his character until I started writing a fanfic, while trying to keep him in character.

The companion presentation is, I agree, epically uneven. I recently took a character who's snogging Lana (like so many others) through KotET again, and I noticed that when we are on Iokath and we've just taken down the big huge ancient combat megadroid, and repaired it, and are using it to fight the swarms of purifier droids that have come to stop us, at the end, Lana says (paraphrased), "It's time to go, my love." At the other end of the scale, there is the pre-cantina-commit romance with Theron in KotFE, which has just one or two rather luke-warm [Flirt]s.

I know it may sound silly coming from a Theronite, but I do find his romance to be well-written. When taking his past media and damaged personality into account, his nerves and hesitation make sense.

Scourge reclaiming his "humanity" and becoming a romance option after KotET would be something amazing to explore.

Not sure it's my taste. My head-canon has always been that my female Knight becomes romantically involved with Kira over the course of the base class story.

I'd love both options to come into being :) Make everyone happy :);)

If they make him romance-able I hope he is for male Jedi as well. I have wanted my Jedi and scourge to get together for ages. Romancing Theron Shan has gotten really stale as of late... :(

I'm pretty sure all future romance will be multisex like Koth, Lana and Theron.

I know it may sound silly coming from a Theronite, but I do find his romance to be well-written. When taking his past media and damaged personality into account, his nerves and hesitation make sense.

Sure. I didn't say it was *bad*, just extremely ... short ... especially if you didn't romance him in SoR.

I personally hope this is the case. Choices!

I'm the opposite, I think everything multisex sucks and removes diversity. I like Dragon Age Inquisition's set up best.

I'm all for inclusion, but I like it when characters have preferences. They may not be real people, but sexual preference adds a lot to a characters identity and when everything becomes multisex, it ruins that. SWTOR should have started with gay and bisexual companions from the start alongside straight ones but because of stupid people that didn't happen and it sucks.

But I do understand for swtor keeping everything multisex is the cheapest way to do things and the easiest. Therefore I think this is something they'll stick with. I don't support it, but it's nothing to cry over.:)

Edited by Eshvara

I'm the opposite, I think everything multisex sucks and removes diversity. I like Dragon Age Inquisition's set up best.

I'm all for inclusion, but I like it when characters have preferences. They may not be real people, but sexual preference adds a lot to a characters identity and when everything becomes multisex, it ruins that. SWTOR should have started with gay and bisexual companions from the start alongside straight ones but because of stupid people that didn't happen and it sucks.

But I do understand for swtor keeping everything multisex is the cheapest way to do things and the easiest. Therefore I think this is something they'll stick with. I don't support it, but it's nothing to cry over.:)

Though I agree with you, especially with DA:I (and comparing to DA:2 where romances just felt so bland), I can see both sides of the argument. Folks can end up feeling left out if there aren't adequate options for their preferences (i.e. the outcry for a m/m Cullen romance, or BioWare opening up the Jaal romance with an update due to negative feedback). I know I'd be pissed if I was locked out of Theron's romance and was left with only Koth as an option based on my own preferences. "Playersexuality" is not realistic, but it does give everybody equal shots. BUT, giving defined preferences allows game writers to write romances with more depth, such as with Dorian and Sera. It's a double-edge sword, for sure.

Edited by Dracofish

Though I agree with you, especially with DA:I (and comparing to DA:2 where romances just felt so bland), I can see both sides of the argument. Folks can end up feeling left out if there aren't adequate options for their preferences (i.e. the outcry for a m/m Cullen romance, or BioWare opening up the Jaal romance with an update due to negative feedback). I know I'd be pissed if I was locked out of Theron's romance and was left with only Koth as an option based on my own preferences. "Playersexuality" is not realistic, but it does give everybody equal shots. BUT, giving defined preferences allows game writers to write romances with more depth, such as with Dorian and Sera. It's a double-edge sword, for sure.

It is, I would have liked to romance Dorian as a female and my boyfriend was sad Sera didn't like him. But we both do agree that we have to accept that we just can't have it all.

I see what you mean though, and I'd be pretty upset too if they made Arcann for males only based on my preferences.:rak_03:

Though I would be willing to let that slide if that would mean romances could be more in depth like DAI. Though it does hurt me to say that.:rak_06:

Nothing is easy.:rak_03:

It is, I would have liked to romance Dorian as a female and my boyfriend was sad Sera didn't like him. But we both do agree that we have to accept that we just can't have it all.

I see what you mean though, and I'd be pretty upset too if they made Arcann for males only based on my preferences.:rak_03:

Though I would be willing to let that slide if that would mean romances could be more in depth like DAI. Though it does hurt me to say that.:rak_06:

Nothing is easy.:rak_03:

Yeah, as a female who typically plays female characters looking for m/f romances, it's easy for me to find plenty of romance options (helloooo Cullen/Theron/Garrus/Alistair/Jaal/Thane), so I get where you're coming from. But, like I said, others aren't so lucky, and that's a shame. Game makers unfortunately have budgets, so either some folks go unhappy, or they go the cheap route with "playersexual" romances in an effort to make as many people as possible happy. Again, not so realistic, but it's a compromise.

In terms of bisexual characters, rather than "playersexual," I'd say that the only one I can think of who actually talks about an active interest in both men and women is Zevran (Does Iron Bull? I can't remember, but I don't think so). I loved that he actually talks about it. All the others just use the same dialogue for both males and females, making no differentiation (a la DA:2 or Theron/Koth/Lana). Granted, it's not something that typically comes up as an everyday conversation topic in a relationship (speaking from personal experience as my hubby is bi), but it's still a known element. I'm rambling, lol.

Edited by Dracofish