Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorcerer Feedback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

igor_gdynia
10.10.2021 , 10:35 AM | #71
lightning barrier vs force mobility?

ARE YOU DEVS KIDDING ME?

also
Lightning Storm passive doesn't work on lvl15 Halted Offensive new skill.
if its only single target chaing lightning it mustn't affect rotation

Siouve
10.11.2021 , 02:15 PM | #72
I don't really see the point of Instant Whirlwind as a talent. Ranged shouldnt have insta 8 sec cc in any world. Just make it baseline as a cast. For extrication it should be baseline aswell (it s not that gamebreaking).
If i had to choose between both these skill I would remove Whirlwind from sorc since you are trying to merge cc/mez for all classes.

Drexler
10.20.2021 , 06:32 AM | #73
Hi,

Corrupted flesh (take 15% less periodic damage) should not be an exclusive option.
Sorcerers are wearing light armor and they should be able to ALSO solo content (obviously not as easy as a tank can do it).

Don't nerf them, please.

Best regards.

Electricdawn
10.21.2021 , 01:27 PM | #74
Ok, I know this is not min-max related, but for chrissakes PLEASE:

A lightsaber is not just a glow stick that you hold in one hand to illuminate a scene. I always hated that sorcs and counsellors really didn't do much with their lightsabers, but at least they were able to USE it!

This is now completely gone. The lightsaber, most iconic weapon in the history of... ever... has now been reduced to an overqualified flashlight.

That is right. A flashlight.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrott.

If you insist on going that route, please at least give us a main hand item, that is invisible and gives you the stats of what a lightsaber would've given you. That would at least give you the iconic look of channeling lightning or stones with TWO hands, instead of one while the other is bothered with a useless glow stick.

Thank you for your consideration.

Darittha
10.23.2021 , 12:01 AM | #75
Suppressive Current: which modifies Chain Lightning so it gives debuff on targets it hits which then can be detonated with Force Storm for more damage ->i have a big problem with this since for Lightning spec, Force Storm isnt in normal rotation.

-> i suggest to make Suppressive Current be applied with Chain lightning yes - but it should be also detonated by the next Chain Lightning damage so it would not totally break the established rotation by suddenly forcing ppl to use Force Storm in there. OR better yet make it be exploded by both Force Storm or next Chain Lightning damage-> this would make it more usable even for normal content not just for stuff like ops.

Cedia
10.25.2021 , 09:58 PM | #76
Tinfoil Hat Theory: They're purposely nerfing Lightning so that there won't be a million Jedi running around shooting lightning. (But you know it's going to happen anyway.)

SithKoriandr
10.26.2021 , 01:48 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Electricdawn View Post
Ok, I know this is not min-max related, but for chrissakes PLEASE:

A lightsaber is not just a glow stick that you hold in one hand to illuminate a scene. I always hated that sorcs and counsellors really didn't do much with their lightsabers, but at least they were able to USE it!

This is now completely gone. The lightsaber, most iconic weapon in the history of... ever... has now been reduced to an overqualified flashlight.

That is right. A flashlight.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrott.

If you insist on going that route, please at least give us a main hand item, that is invisible and gives you the stats of what a lightsaber would've given you. That would at least give you the iconic look of channeling lightning or stones with TWO hands, instead of one while the other is bothered with a useless glow stick.

Thank you for your consideration.
Which is why I never played the Sage or Sorcerer Classes. Why I wanted single saber option for the Shadow and Assassin Classes.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Cedia
10.30.2021 , 05:55 PM | #78
Ok, I got to test my Sorceress a little bit after I transferred her and I'm wondering why the procs don't light up anymore? Knowing when Chain Lightning becomes insta-cast is very important.

LordCamTheGreat
10.31.2021 , 11:54 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Darittha View Post
Suppressive Current: which modifies Chain Lightning so it gives debuff on targets it hits which then can be detonated with Force Storm for more damage ->i have a big problem with this since for Lightning spec, Force Storm isnt in normal rotation.

-> i suggest to make Suppressive Current be applied with Chain lightning yes - but it should be also detonated by the next Chain Lightning damage so it would not totally break the established rotation by suddenly forcing ppl to use Force Storm in there. OR better yet make it be exploded by both Force Storm or next Chain Lightning damage-> this would make it more usable even for normal content not just for stuff like ops.
To be fair, that morph is clearly intended for AoE situations - where force storm is a rotational ability, especially due to the buffed crit chance and damage that lightning gives it.
If you want to do single target damage, pick the other morph.
Jack of all classes, master of some. Always remember that cake is a lie.

Drexler
11.10.2021 , 04:43 AM | #80
Hi,

PLEASE, dot not prune "Extrication / Rescue" ability:
Is is really usefull when guilds are organizing datacron activities and when someone fall on the ground.
We are able to hook fallen people and bring them back near us.

Thx.