Maintenance: November 17th, 2015

TaitWatson

Hey everyone,

The servers and website will be unavailable on Tuesday, November 17th from 5AM to 9AM PST (1PM - 5PM GMT) as we apply Game Update 4.0.2.

Date: November 17th, 2015

Time: 5AM - 9AM PST (1PM - 5PM GMT)

Version: 4.0.2

This patch is primarily bug fixes, and Patch Notes will be available on Monday.

Thanks!

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

The servers and website will be unavailable on Tuesday, November 17th from 5AM to 9AM PST (1PM - 5PM GMT) as we apply Game Update 4.0.2.

Date: November 17th, 2015

Time: 5AM - 9AM PST (1PM - 5PM GMT)

Version: 4.0.2

This patch is primarily bug fixes, and Patch Notes will be available on Monday.

Thanks!

I hope these notes fix the problems with some heroics on Alderaan as well as Nar Shaddaa and also Eternity Vault Operation. its horrible. I know in SM the Eternity Vault Op is broke with the platforms. Also if a member of the group dies they are taken to the bottom and cannot loot. They cannot see other members or the raid fight. Most people do not want to wait for them to fall to their death again and rez just to loot. at best they may get coms but most groups have already looted. this is a horrible broken operation please fix!

There's also a bad bug with area loot auto-loot on right click. If you need to pick up a mission item to complete a quest and either of these is on, you will pick up the mission item but won't recieve credit for it. You need to exit the instance reset and do the whole mission again with area/auto loot off.

I just want to see them fix ALL THE COMPANIONS THAT ARE BUGGED.

Not just the KotFE ones, I mean pre-KotFE...no I mean especially pre-kotFE.

It sucks to have a companion missing for most of a class' story because they don't exist after recruitment.

Fix it Bioware. :rak_03:

So that's why Corso vanished on my newish smuggler! Not that that he really minds, but I can see it becoming a bit of a hindrance if the combat gets difficult. Maybe. Well when I get synched anyway. Perhaps.

Most of u commenting here are mentioning so irrelevant and 'no one cares about' bugs....

>>>Field respec, operation loot table<<<

Fix these as they should be top priority.

Obviously people care about them, or they wouldn't be bringing them up.

Just because YOU don't care about them, don't assume that no one does.

There are much more important game breaking issues than my companion is bugged...

For me, I don't do operations and I don't tend to respec my characters. Soo... All the things you mentioned are not game breaking for me.

I do however play solo with my companion. So not having my first companion right from the starting planet might turn out to be a game-breaking issue for me depending on how difficult the fights are on my own. On the upside I'll at least get the ship droid after Coruscant.

You are playing an mmorpg, it is meant to be played with others.

The majority of the playerbase is playing operations/flaspoints where said field respec is very relevant.

And the minority of these players do End game content as in NIM OPS, and guess what 4 weeks and they still cant get any loot.

You are playing an mmorpg, it is meant to be played with others.

The majority of the playerbase is playing operations/flaspoints where said field respec is very relevant.

And the minority of these players do End game content as in NIM OPS, and guess what 4 weeks and they still cant get any loot.

Stiiiill doesn't affect me in any way :p I'm just playing by your 'My issue affects me so it's the biggest and only issue that should be dealt with!' rules. Yes I'm playing a MMORPG, doesn't mean I can't play it the way I want. In fact I think you'll find most people start off a character on the first planet playing solo... Even those who go on to do OPs later.

All I did was mention a bug, that affects me, and I would like to see fixed. I didn't mention anything about it being higher priority than anything else. You're the one who came barreling in going on about everyone else's requests being inferior to your own.

Funny, but I thought it was up to the people who made and patch the game to decide what should be fixed when.

Stiiiill doesn't affect me in any way :p I'm just playing by your 'My issue affects me so it's the biggest and only issue that should be dealt with!' rules. Yes I'm playing a MMORPG, doesn't mean I can't play it the way I want. In fact I think you'll find most people start off a character on the first planet playing solo... Even those who go on to do OPs later.

All I did was mention a bug, that affects me, and I would like to see fixed. I didn't mention anything about it being higher priority than anything else. You're the one who came barreling in going on about everyone else's requests being inferior to your own.

Funny, but I thought it was up to the people who made and patch the game to decide what should be fixed when.

The issue that i spoke of affects more players than the said companion issues, thus in my opinion should get priority. The inferiority, and the my issue part u added on your own. so no comment on that.

In any way scenario they need to do a lot of fixing in a lot of areas, lets leave it at that.

Only one i really care about right now is the romance not being acknowledged in KotFE bug that we... still don't have any official word on..... and the courting gift bug because it's seriously getting ridiculous how many of those I have lying around without being able to use them :|

The issue that i spoke of affects more players than the said companion issues, thus in my opinion should get priority. The inferiority, and the my issue part u added on your own. so no comment on that.

In any way scenario they need to do a lot of fixing in a lot of areas, lets leave it at that.

There are more endgame players than there are lower level players. Especially with instant lvl 60 coming out. However, field respec should be a priority WITH companions because they are both vital to two important features:

1) Respec could be purchased with cartel coins, however a very simple workaround exists utilizing a stronghold.

2) Companions are essentially part of the story which BW claims to be their focus. No workaround.

To say either or is "more important" is absolutely foolish. Both have enough people that feel they need to be fixed.

Personally, I fall in both parties.

No need to call other people's concerns "irrelevant" or "no one cares about those bugs."

FYI the devs responded about the missing companions in the bug forum and have yet to address the field respec bug. So saying "no one cares about those bugs" is now truly a silly statement.

Most of u commenting here are mentioning so irrelevant and 'no one cares about' bugs....

>>>Field respec, operation loot table<<<

Fix these as they should be top priority.

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417 for your review

Good luck. ;)

Edited by JourrnoRush

I hope the patch will fix enough stuff that I finally feel like I can try the new content with my main.

Thats the thing, the new content worked perfectly for me on my main. If you don't count field respec, it's annoying but not gamebreaking.

Its the babies i'm leveling that are having weird bugs.