Where do I get the supplies from?

sagreen

I'm currently on the mission in Knights of the Fallen Empire to recruit, Eckard Lokin.

I need to bring him

Anodyne Extract

Metamorphic Cell Cultures

Hemostatic Gel

Autoimmune Regulators

I have no idea where I'm supposed to get these things.

I'm currently on the mission in Knights of the Fallen Empire to recruit, Eckard Lokin.

I need to bring him

Anodyne Extract

Hemostatic Gel

Autoimmune Regulators

Bioanalysis and Diplomacy.

• Like 1

I need to bring him

Anodyne Extract

Hemostatic Gel

Autoimmune Regulators

Hi,

You'll be able to find loads of all of them on the GTN!

:)

Anodyne Extract

You can buy them on the GTN.

You can trade Jawa Junk for them (if you have any)

If you have Bioanalysis as a gathering skill, you can get lots of them very quickly by just running around Yavin 4 gathering nodes and killing creatures.

Btw, you don't need to have some of all 4 items. You could only give him lots of Anodyne Extract, for example. The Anodyne Extract and Cell Cultures are just the easiest and cheapest to get.

Edited by JediQuaker

• 4 years later...
You can buy them on the GTN.

You can trade Jawa Junk for them (if you have any)

If you have Bioanalysis as a gathering skill, you can get lots of them very quickly by just running around Yavin 4 gathering nodes and killing creatures.

Btw, you don't need to have some of all 4 items. You could only give him lots of Anodyne Extract, for example. The Anodyne Extract and Cell Cultures are just the easiest and cheapest to get.

Thank you!

• 7 months later...
Hi,

You'll be able to find loads of all of them on the GTN!

:)

not possible, since this quest was released people know that u need these 4 for dr lokin so they all sell for millions

cheapest 300 i could find was 2.5 million.... not worth it for an extra generic companions that now days is the exact copy of hk-47

It’s one of the more annoying recruitments. Fortunately I can have my main do the crew missions, but if you didn’t take those skills, you’ve got to pay even more.

And then you have to wait for a rakghoul week to complete it.

Small wonder I seldom recruit him.

• 2 years later...

Just find a Character with Biochem, as they should have both Bioanalysis & Diplomacy; then just run a lot of all Level 8 gathering missions.  Just make sure every time you send Companion out, reselect Grade 8 missions as it defaults to then reshowing the highest Grade (11) missions again; unless you like changing Companion in the active window which is slower.  

Bioanalysis:

• Anodyne Extract is Level (8) Bioanalysis: Samples
  • Metamorphic Cell Culture is Level (8) Bioanalysis: Compounds
  • You get 2 for basic success, 4-6 for good success, even 8-10 for Critical Success of the Green Items; yet also depends on quality of mission.

NOTE: Each Mission only cost 2,325 - 2,850 credit's each, so GTN are high priced considering their time involved; it only cost you 500-750 Credits to craft them yourself.  So don't be paying 20,000 - 50,000 for each, unless you don't want to spend about an hour gathering them.  

Diplomacy:

• Hemostatic Gel is Level (8) Diplomacy: Medical Supplies
  • Autoimmune Regulator is Level (8) Diplomacy: Medical Supplies --Need Companion with Higher Influence to have higher Critical Chance Result for these.

Just thought I'd provide a bit more detail, it doesn't take to long to gather a lot, then you can recruit him for ALL Character's. 

Just got to DRAG them out of Materials Supply and place into Inventory, before you can OFFER them to Eckard Lokin on Alderaan. 

Kind Regards,

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar

10 hours ago, Strathkin said:

Just make sure every time you send Companion out, reselect Grade 8 missions as it defaults to then reshowing the highest Grade (11) missions again

Unless they broke it, you can choose a different companion from the dropdown in the lower-right of the mission list panel, and that will not reset the selected grade.

• Like 1