Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spirit of Vengeance (6.2 Flashpoint)

shakytremors
07.21.2021 , 09:17 PM | #181
I tried this solo story mode fp the other day and only made it to the room full of silvers on the second ship. Went in and 3/4 of the room aggro'd and everyone was on my companion it was like they just ignored me. No idea how to get past since i cant stealth past. Im a jedi shadow infiltration with an ilvl 288. I dont generally do fp's to begin with unless they are part of the story and can do them solo (or any other kind of group content). Any idea how to get just a few silvers in the room to come play instead of majority of the dumb room?

mike_carton
07.22.2021 , 07:59 AM | #182
Approach it carefully instead of running into the room. Attack one enemy which will cause that group to come into the previous room (where you will be); fight them there.

You only need fight 2 groups in that room; one at the entrance and the other at the entrance to the next area.

The trick is to take it slow and easy; to engage one group at a time.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

shakytremors
07.22.2021 , 08:20 AM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post
Approach it carefully instead of running into the room. Attack one enemy which will cause that group to come into the previous room (where you will be); fight them there.

You only need fight 2 groups in that room; one at the entrance and the other at the entrance to the next area.

The trick is to take it slow and easy; to engage one group at a time.
Thanks for the reply. Being able to stealth and the ease of past fp's probably lead to overconfidence. I'll give it a shot at a steady pace.

Fylimar
07.22.2021 , 01:39 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by shakytremors View Post
Thanks for the reply. Being able to stealth and the ease of past fp's probably lead to overconfidence. I'll give it a shot at a steady pace.
Yeah, sadly you can't stealth through most groups, so be really careful to just aggro one group after another. That was, what I meant with SoV is more a long chore than a nice fp.
The Lovecraft Legacy

My Referral Link(free goodies): http://www.swtor.com/r/lhM5X3

Khaleijo
07.24.2021 , 02:36 AM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by shakytremors View Post
Since SoV has a few trash mobs that have stealth detection some of the rooms are actually more dangerous if you try to stealth through them.
Not sure right now on which ship it is, (probably exactly where you ran into trouble) but there is one particular room where if you stealth through, you aggro the groups on the sides of the room that wouldn't care about you at all if you killed their colleagues in the middle of the room and then walk by in plain sight. Often happens in groups too, the way in the middle already is cleared and assassins or operatives return to stealth and suddenly the side of the rooms attack.
Whenever there appears some sort of orange glowing recticule/radar circle thing around your character while running around invisible you are about to be revealed to a bunch of angry NPCs.

Hadsil
07.24.2021 , 11:53 AM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by Khaleijo View Post
Since SoV has a few trash mobs that have stealth detection some of the rooms are actually more dangerous if you try to stealth through them.
Not sure right now on which ship it is, (probably exactly where you ran into trouble) but there is one particular room where if you stealth through, you aggro the groups on the sides of the room that wouldn't care about you at all if you killed their colleagues in the middle of the room and then walk by in plain sight. Often happens in groups too, the way in the middle already is cleared and assassins or operatives return to stealth and suddenly the side of the rooms attack.
Whenever there appears some sort of orange glowing recticule/radar circle thing around your character while running around invisible you are about to be revealed to a bunch of angry NPCs.
The infamous room after the kitchen. Even without stealth you definitely do not want to attract aggro. Jedi and Sith Warrior players must be very careful not to Jump, or at the very least be absolutely sure where you will Jump to.