Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

COMMOn DPS more you fools! The stupid tank died....aghhh the Jedi's are so useless as a tank! Where's that damn Vanguard...get up there!!

More DPS! unfortuntaely I'm stuck with mostly jedi knights for dps agh they suck!!

We can make it to 500!!!

ok so since the waves are done for the day can we have the stats now please?

how many invites were sent out?

how many players are live?

how many servers are full (with queues)

and how many servers can still take more players?

also how many preorders have teen taken to date?

i only ask so i can work out how much, if any time im going to get on this headstart...

This ^

i just want to know why no-one seems concerned that the servers are all full now and the people currently playing right now will mostly still be playing tomorrow, so what happens tomorrow? they only let in 20% the amount of people of today? and the 15th will be worse because people have already booked it off, so its going to get exponentially smaller the amount of invites per day, the only way around it is to open more servers and if they have to do that theres no difference in opening them now or later, it makes no sense to me.

They are listed as if all the players assigned there is in-game.

The first post of this topic. Stephen Reid stated they sent the final wave and more invites would be sent tomorrow.

Check twitter instead !

@SWTORThe Old Republic

Another batch of emails has gone out. Good news, this one was a bonus wave, we still have one more to go today!

2 hours ago via TweetDeck

Since WoW launched EGA has been if you pre-order you ALL get the same advantage. You are giving them your money BEFORE a product even exists. When alot of people pre-order there was no hint of this BS staggering system. If there was alot of us might have ordered earlier or even told them to screw themselves. Now the "lucky" few that got in today have the full advantage and will get ALL world and server first! End of story. That is BS!! Now scrubs will get to 50 b4 people who accually put in hard earned time and research into the game. Bioware screwed this EGA / Launch up royally. During the "stress test" They had ALOT more people coming in at a much faster rate. ***....... Unacceptable!

DUDE COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!