echoes of oblivion mission flashpoint what are the purple spheres?

LauLin

I've watched the few vids there are regarding this fight. Some players seem to run through the purple spheres while others avoid them. What do the purple spheres do? Do they affect Valkorian in any way? I've attempted both going through them and avoiding them while hammering on him but Valkorian just will not die. Any info regarding this fight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm having the same problem you are. Even with an estimated 3 frames per second, I managed to take out all 4 Phantoms of Valkorian. I'm assuming the spheres are attacks that he has and that's what heals him. While the statues are immune to any and all damage, Valkorian just keeps on healing after he reaches like 50% health. hopefully the devs see this and get it fixed in the next minor patch. There's probably a way to do it, but only a certain few have found it.

As it is at the moment it's a very frustrating fight. Maybe we're supposed to keep him from healing? Also, the servants were showing as red dots but you can't attack them or the statues so, yeh, I'm a tad confused by this fight.