Kaliyo's Apartment for 3rd Galacric Seasons reward

Pietrastor

As in the title. Most people will already have both Fleet Penthouses by the end of Season 2 so there won't be much incentive to grind all the tokens in Season 3. Bioware should add a new Stronghold to the Seasons Vendor and Kaliyo's Apartment would be just perfect for it, it's been heavily requested since KOTFE. Edited by Pietrastor
  • Like 1

As in the title. Most people will already have both Fleet Penthouses by the end of Season 2 so there won't be much incentive to grind all the tokens in Season 3. Bioware should add a new Stronghold to the Seasons Vendor and Kaliyo's Apartment would be just perfect for it, it's been heavily requested since KOTFE.

+1 Support

I love Kaliyo's apt.

• 2 weeks later...
The big problem with Kaliyo's apartment is that by *stronghold* standards, it's ***tiny***. By Earthly apartment standards, it's *huge* (the living room is approximately 200 feet from end to end - the floorspace of my comfortably large appartement (70 square metres plus balcony) would be just over a metre wide if it was that long), of course, but for a SWTOR stronghold it isn't remotely big. (In particular, it's much, much smaller than either Coruscant or Dromund Kaas.)

The big problem with Kaliyo's apartment is that by *stronghold* standards, it's ***tiny***. By Earthly apartment standards, it's *huge* (the living room is approximately 200 feet from end to end - the floorspace of my comfortably large appartement (70 square metres plus balcony) would be just over a metre wide if it was that long), of course, but for a SWTOR stronghold it isn't remotely big. (In particular, it's much, much smaller than either Coruscant or Dromund Kaas.)

Which is one of the main reasons it's been heavily requested since KOTFE. There's already a ton of massive strongholds in the game, many of them very intimidating for non-hardcore decorators. Many just wished for one small compact Stronghold.

Heck, even the smaller Coruscant/Dromund strongholds, when compared to real-life standards, would be something more akin to a New York's Billionaire Row penthouses rather than an apartment u could see some middle-class Smuggler afford heh.

• 3 months later...
As in the title. Most people will already have both Fleet Penthouses by the end of Season 2 so there won't be much incentive to grind all the tokens in Season 3. Bioware should add a new Stronghold to the Seasons Vendor and Kaliyo's Apartment would be just perfect for it, it's been heavily requested since KOTFE.

Although Kaliyo's apartment is kind of nice, I am still waiting for Bioware to release an actual Zakuul stronghold. Makes no sense with the size of kotfe/kotet that we neve got one.

• 1 month later...

I just want the decorations inside her apartment, especially the flat screen TV.

• Like 1

To be honest I don't want another SH that doesn't have a starship sized hook. An accessible one. (not like the one in Manaan where it is on the roof, or Nar Shaddaa where you can't get to it.)

Mount up and jump, and you can get down to the Nar Shaddaa starship hook.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd love to see her apartment. Since it is small, then they can likely add it in a way they did the Mountain Retreat for Alderaan, where you literally go "up" the elevator to the apartment from another part of the building. Then in the rest of the building whether you get access to one or several floors, is to provide additional rooms and things for the players. Even if it's  her apartment, and then the "roof top" of a large Zakuul sky-scraper, I'd love it.

(The second idea you can pick to "spawn" where your "ship" lands on the top, or in the apartment itself)

But a penthouse suite where it's her apartment, the rootop and maybe something else tidy/small I think would fit the same size as Vaiken/ Carrick pretty well.