Are the collections prices intended or a bug?

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAybe they did it because it's not a "regular" shipment? Normally you have new rep track and more pack names visible in collections. Maybe these aren't coming back any time soon or only during the slots "event"?

still doesn't explain why common sets that usually have a CC unlock price of 90 now cost more than 5 times more to unlock.

2 times? Yeah, I could undertand that, but 5 times? no.

Also, while I do believe that these packs might be limited to the events duration, there definately seems to be something wrong with the drop rate in said packs. And I am still convinced that they are connected to the unlock prices somehow.

I hope we hear something today. /beg

I'm thinking this:

Friday, just before the end of the work day: Forums in uproar, cartel pack and collection unlocks might be bugged.

They aknowledge and pass on the info.

Weekend: - - -

Monday: Meetings with cartel market team to verify if it is a bug or not. Some sort of conclusion is drawn (hopefully that it's a bug).

Tuesday: Meetings to come up with solution/compensation to the problems. Tuesday afternoon: Announcement about what will happen or at least wether or not it is unintentional (ie. bug).

Wednesday: Working on fixing the bug. (shouldn't be THAT hard if it's just a mistake in drop rates).

Thursday/Friday: Emergency patch if the bug is considered serious enough.

Tuesday: Patch if the bug is not considered serious enough.

As for when or if a compensation comes, I'd say that will be at least another week.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Your proposed schedule seems reasonable. However, I still feel the need to ask.............................................

@Musco, Tait, Devs, any news regarding the drop disparity issue?

Yeahhhhh... As much as I dislike admitting, this one probably takes precedence, at least assuming both issues are not related.

Oh great and glorius Tait of the Wilsons, please grace us with your presence with an update on these two issues!

-sacrifices virgin Ewok-

::Poofs into existence::

We're still looking into these. I'll make sure to update you when I know more! :tran_smile:

-Tait, Who Just Learned How To Teleport

::Poofs out of existence, leaving behind a small cloud of confetti.::

::Poofs into existence::

We're still looking into these. I'll make sure to update you when I know more! :tran_smile:

-Tait, Who Just Learned How To Teleport

::Poofs out of existence, leaving behind a small cloud of confetti.::

-still in complete and total shock that it worked-

Great...more confetti to sweep up...does he realize how aggravating that is? I waste half an hour sweeping up just ONE piece of it...:mad:

::Poofs back in::

An update! The rarity of the items in the Starcluster Nightlife Pack is being corrected in 2.8.1!

::Gently places a sealed bag of confetti on the floor before poofing away.::

An update! The rarity of the items in the Starcluster Nightlife Pack is being corrected in 2.8.1!

Does this mean we should avoid buying the packs until update 2.8.1? :(

^ I would imagine so. The real question is...

What with the people who already bought "faulty" packs?

EDIT: Ah, almost forgot... And what's up with collection unlock prices?

For example: emotes unlock cost is 60CCs, but Emote: Hip Dip costs... wait for it... 600 CCs (that's SIX FREAKIN HUNDRED CCs).

Edited by The_Natoorat

Thanks Tait this is good news to hear. Now to wait for the other issue.

Thanks for the update Tait!

Be interesting now to see how they address the pre-2.8.1 drop rates resulting in flooding the market with some armor boxes and a dearth of the others. Maybe they just let it sort itself out naturally. /shrug.

Forgot to ask ealier though and if possible, could you let us know if...

- The unlock prices for some of the new armor sets is indeed intentional or an accident; Namely if some of them are indeed meant to cost 450 CC.

- The drop ratio is only for the Rare-rated armor sets inside the Lockboxes or also for the Xoxaan, Mandalore the Ultimate, Tulak Hord ones as well?

Thank you. :)

Edited by Darth_Wicked