Question about Hyde & Zeek

LegionAlpha

I just came back to the game recently in full 306 gear. I have done some raids and got a 320 Rakata belt, boosted it to 330. I also got a columi belt and it is still 320.

My question:

Do i need to get a full set of gear, making my iRating 330, to unlock Hyde and Zeek vendors OR do i just need to finish boosting my 320 columi belt to 330 and then that will unlock the quest for me with just 2 pieces of 330 gear (belts, 1 rakata, 1 columi)?

I just came back to the game recently in full 306 gear. I have done some raids and got a 320 Rakata belt, boosted it to 330. I also got a columi belt and it is still 320.

My question:

Do i need to get a full set of gear, making my iRating 330, to unlock Hyde and Zeek vendors OR do i just need to finish boosting my 320 columi belt to 330 and then that will unlock the quest for me with just 2 pieces of 330 gear (belts, 1 rakata, 1 columi)?

The target you need to hit is 324, in order to get their missions, the completion of which will unlock the vendor.

It is not clear whether that means that all your gear must be at last 324, or whether it just means you need iRating of 324. The latter could be accomplished with, for example, two pieces of 322, two 326 legendary implants, and the rest 324. Experimentation would be needed to determine the answer.

The target you need to hit is 324, in order to get their missions, the completion of which will unlock the vendor.

It is not clear whether that means that all your gear must be at last 324, or whether it just means you need iRating of 324. The latter could be accomplished with, for example, two pieces of 322, two 326 legendary implants, and the rest 324. Experimentation would be needed to determine the answer.

So i tried with just equipping my 330 belt equipped and my 310 overall iRating and it would not give me the quest. Therefore i think it is conclusive that you need an overall iRating of 324+ to get the quest

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dev Post

Hi all,

For these vendors to unlock their missions, your character needs to be wearing gear with an Item Rating of 324 or higher and the character must be level 80. Here are more details.

You should be able to. Make sure u aren't grouped up with someone who's already finished the missions, this was causing me and a friend an issue the other day.

Hey Samcuu,

Can you go into a little more detail about what your issue was?

Thanks!

Hey Samcuu,

Can you go into a little more detail about what your issue was?

Thanks!

I'm not Samcuu but I can provide some detail.

If you try to initiate almost any conversion that uses the KOTOR style letterbox interface it will fail to initiate if you are grouped. This also happens with Onderon daily quests as well. I'm not sure when it broke; I remember when 6.0 originally came out, this wasn't an issue.

I'm not Samcuu but I can provide some detail.

If you try to initiate almost any conversion that uses the KOTOR style letterbox interface it will fail to initiate if you are grouped. This also happens with Onderon daily quests as well. I'm not sure when it broke; I remember when 6.0 originally came out, this wasn't an issue.

I can attest to this as well. I was waiting for an ops group to fill up when I tried picking up the quest and clicking did absolutely nothing. At least add a message to the effect of "you cannot be in a group to progress this mission" when you click on them instead of nothing at all.

• Dev Post

Thanks for the additional info. We believe we've identified a fix for this and we'll be working to have it implemented in the next update. Related, I should have more details to share about the next update in the next week or so.

Thanks all!

Awesome glad I could help kinda lol. I'm a derp so I didn't realize it was all cut scenes or most of them, that were causing the issue. I only knew it in relation to me being grouped with friends by trying to initiate the convo with the vendors.