"The Good Old Days" - Cannot find final drop point

mike_carton

"The Good Old Days" is a "Pit Screamers" story mission and is a part of the "The All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally" event (it might require Hero or Champion standing with the group.)

At some point in the mission, the player needs to make some dangerous deliveries for Tseekoli's shipping business in Mek-Sha; one of the drop points is supposed to be in the northwest part of "Brzo's Wells" area and the map shows the area to search (centered on 97, 3926) but there doesn't seem to be a drop point spawning.

Anyone know anything about this?

Are you playing Rep or Imp? I recall that during the last event playing as Imp I had the same issue, and several people were checking the area as well, nobody seemed to have been successful.

This time I went throug the mission as Rep and found it immediately.

Could as well be the same issue as with the Impside-Nightlife mission, where the NPCs would not respawn.

I'm on a Republic character.

I reset the mission and tried again; this time looking for it (northwest part of Brzo's Wells area) as the second drop (instead of being the third drop) but still can't find.

Would you mind sharing the co-ordinates or a description of the location where you found it?

I reset the mission and chose the "tough" option in conversation instead of agreeing to deliver the items for Tseekoli. Was able to complete the mission.

The storylines of all gangs can be completed without having to reach Legend status.

Most people have had success just by changing instances.

Doesn't alwways work. Tried it a few moments ago, and it didn't work. It's possible someone else got there before me, but I just did others have said, and abandoned it, and use the threat option. Not sure if there is an achievment with completing the mission in any specific way, but thankfully I got it done before the 'nice' way...lol

This is our one bit of Story Content that they could get us during the pandemic because it did not require any new voice recording (except for Zella and the announcer droid, which were probably in house employees). I would prefer to complete this story in-character and make threats only when appropriate. I can always postpone completing these story missions until next time, assuming it will be fixed next time, but it risks spoilers and it’s a shame that it doesn’t work.

• 3 months later...
It does show up if you change instances.

Hopefully the poor guy has been able to do the missions by now...lol, it's a long time to hang around meksha...lol

But just to reiterate , it doesn't always be there when you switch, but thankfully, that only happens a small amount of times.

Have the same problem. Two days so far - no luck. Have been changing instances, didn't help. Apparently the respawn on the thing is broken somehow. Submitted a bug report. Been doing it Pubside if anyone is wondering.

One can reset the mission and choose the "tough" option in conversation instead of agreeing to deliver the items for Tseekoli. Then the mission can be completed without depending on this bug being fixed.

One can reset the mission and choose the "tough" option in conversation instead of agreeing to deliver the items for Tseekoli. Then the mission can be completed without depending on this bug being fixed.

That's what I did the last time the mission was up, got sick of not being able to find them...lol

• 11 months later...

Still an issue in 2021. The bug report had its first birthday - one year going and not fixed yet.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=981571

Even changing instances did not solve the problem. The only way to do it today was to choose the "dark side" and threaten the poor npc into submission.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...