Directive 7 question

About half way through this flashpoint, Directive 7, I lost the helper robot I got doing this solo with only my companion. I've had this happen before on other flashpoints but I always got the helper robot back.. This time no bot. Is this correct or did I miss something that I had to do to get it back?

• 3 months later...
About half way through this flashpoint, Directive 7, I lost the helper robot I got doing this solo with only my companion. I've had this happen before on other flashpoints but I always got the helper robot back.. This time no bot. Is this correct or did I miss something that I had to do to get it back?

I'm in the same boat, only whenever I try to summon the battle droid, it says 'You must be in a solo flashpoint to use this item' which to clarify, I am unless their is a bug on the story mode for this flashpoint...

Yeah, sometimes the story mode FPs are bugged and I can't re-summon the bot no matter what I do, except to log out and then log in again. There's another bug where my companion and the bot would be block by an invisible wall (I guess it's between different "saving point/event trigger point" of a map) and refuse to follow me forward. Weird. Edited by eabevella

There's another bug where my companion and the bot would be block by an invisible wall (I guess it's between different "saving point/event trigger point" of a map) and refuse to follow me forward. Weird.

You can usually get around that by walking further along until they 'pop' up to you. Or, sometimes putting your companion on 'passive' will get them to come to you.

You can usually get around that by walking further along until they 'pop' up to you. Or, sometimes putting your companion on 'passive' will get them to come to you.

Thanks I'll try this trick next time. Having to log out and in is too time consuming.

Thanks I'll try this trick next time. Having to log out and in is too time consuming.

If you have rocket boots, sometimes engaging them resets the droid and companions which tend to get stuck at checkpoints or elevators or such.

Edited by DawnAskham

Yeah, sometimes the story mode FPs are bugged and I can't re-summon the bot no matter what I do, except to log out and then log in again.

Okay, I've tried this and suddenly my combat droid suddenly vanished from battle, it came back up as 'You must be in a Solo Flashpoint to use this item' when trying to summon it which, other than my companion, I am the only person there...

• 1 year later...

This happened to me last night. I went through the mentor cutscene and initiated the fight. When I went to put a shield on the droid, it wasn’t with me any longer.

When I triggered the icon to resummon the droid, I got the must be in a solo flashpoint message. I used the mission exit and came back. Same message. I selected the reset flashpoint option. When I went back to the mission, I got the same message.

Edited by Advocatis

Never had the helper droid bug out on me in any FP's so far, so this must be one of those bugs that happens every now and again, but with no clear pattern as to why it happens, wich makes it hard to fix for the devs.

Random bugs or glitches really sucks, and even more so when they are not fixed.

Hope you all reported the bug in game, and if not done allready, also on the bug section of the forum.