Objective Meridian entrance

ello,

I would like to do the Flashpoint Objective Meridian in Solo (I already did the Flashpoint the first time for the Story), so I'd like to know where the entrance is, since I can't find it.

Edit: FOUND IT, on the Fleet, White Nova ship, level named "Meridian Complex Staging Deck".

Edited by Matt-ITA

The doorway to "Objective Meridian" is located on the Telos ship, Republic Fleet (The same ship that the Taral V and Maelstrom Prison doors are on), there's a new floor you can access using the elevator. Use the interfleet transport or quick travel to the Telos to reach the door.

I'd suspect that on impside this is the same; the new flashpoint is on the ship where you would find the doors for Boarding Party and the Foundry.

When I got stuck at that console, with the dialogue marker above my head, I just hit the escape key to cancel out of the conversation. Then when I clicked the console manually the cutscene played without any problems.

So it seems to be a problem with the auto-play when you enter that room.

So I checked everywhere looking for a walkthrough & keep beating my head against the wall. How are we supposed to finish the Solo? I clear the adds and the droid keeps hitting me with 3x DPS of what I'm able to put out. It throws mines & I have no idea what the AOE is, but can't complete this even with my Comp. Any help out there?:mad:

• 1 month later...
First, i started to kill the republic troops and turrets. Then i tried focusing on the droid, but the stupid mine droids keeps coming closer to the point where i am jumping out of the "ring of fire". I keep dying.

Any advice?

The mine droids explode on their own after they light up, let them come to you and when you see them lighting up, move out. If you stand in their fire after they blow up you get a dot, either cleanse it/purge it if your class can (unless you're a Sniper or PT, you should be able to) or use a health station.

If you're on a range character, you can kite the mine droids so that it's only one at a time that's close, lights up and blows. If you're melee you can also do the same (but make sure you leave yourself room around the boss to dps without standing in the fire) or just wait for them with no kiting and move out quickly when you see them light up.

• 1 year later...
Ok I found doors, but couldn't get past it. Couldn't also reset FP and main story Quest... I needed to relog so I could reset story quest and enter… seems like a bug again.

Im having a similar problem. I exited the flashpoint like halfway through to make room in my inventory (dont have inventory bot yet), and now I cant seem to get back into the mission. It doesnt show on my map and when I go to the Meridian complex staging deck it wont let me in the phase. I reset the mission, and flashpoint, and I logged out for a bit, but it still wont let me do the mission. Please help.

Edited by ArisioVoltair