Agent story on Voss

xordevoreaux

So, like most of my characters, being gay I try to play them gay, but on Voss, my male agent, in order to accomplish something either had to

"become Voss" by marrying a female voss

or

be a complete jerk and get violent with the woman's family

Unfortunate.

too bad I couldn't have married her brother

Yeah, that's the vanilla content for you, where you could zap your slave with a slave collar or meet the Lady of Pain, but where f/f or m/m romance was apparently too outlandish. :rolleyes:

On another note, I'd expect an agent to be professionally flexible about such stuff - it's for the mission.

You don't have to

sleep with her afterwards

Edited by Eranis

The female Agent marries the brother.

They didn't need to do anything. However, the option is open starting with the Shadow of Revan storyline. Male characters can have a relationship with Theron. Female characters can have a relationship with Lana. You can continue the romance in Fallen Empire and Eternal Throne.

Minor Spoiler

You can become engaged to Theron at the end of Nathema Conspiracy. There's never a ceremony, but you can head canon one. It's too major a spoiler, but I will say there is a 'hiccup' before the engagement in Nathema if you don't already know it. You need to make particular dialogue choices after the Final Battle, but presuming you want the marriage to happen they are easy to make. You'll know what I mean when it happens.

The female Agent marries the brother.

They didn't need to do anything. However, the option is open starting with the Shadow of Revan storyline. Male characters can have a relationship with Theron. Female characters can have a relationship with Lana. You can continue the romance in Fallen Empire and Eternal Throne.

There's also Lemda Avesta for Republic F/F, and Lord Cytharat for Impside M/M during Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Makeb, 2.0).

After Mass Effect 1 released, BioWare was trolled by Fox News and they quickly surrendered to that trolling. I remember some dev on this forum, leading up to release, claiming that there are no gays in the Star Wars universe. They were just afraid of conservatives calling EA the devil again.

Of course this later changed when EA realized that gay people have a lot of money and they should cynically reverse their previous homophobic policy in order to get some of that money.