Translocate should be replaced with...

Voroschuk

• 4 months later...
All right, now that I saw what you are going to do with combat styles on PTS, I really, really hope we are going to see something else instead of Translocate in 7.0 lol (Not saying to look at my suggestions as they might be an overkill xD, but still, you won't keep it, right ?))) Edited by Voroschuk

Come on I can't be the only one who sees this as a waste of 1 of 4 discipline abilities. So let's see what you guys think this Shield Techs should have instead, here is my suggestion:

"Painkiller" CD 20 sec

Heals you for 10% of your total health, cleanses up to 5 negative effects, and gives you 15% DR for 10 sec.

Each use of Painkiller gives you a stack of Tolerance, which reduces the effect of the next Painkiller by 20% for the next 45 sec, up to 5:

1 stack: 8% heal, cleanse up to 4, 12% dr for 8 sec;

2 stacks: 6% heal, cleanse up to 3, 9% dr for 6 sec;

3 stacks: 4% heal, cleanse up to 2, 6% dr for 4 sec;

4 stacks: 2% heal, cleanse up to 1, 3% dr for 2 sec;

5 stacks: no effect at all.

Another one:

"Tranquilizer Bolt": activation 1.5 sec., range 30m, CD 1 min. Deals kinetic damage initially and internal over time.

Loads your gun with a special neurotoxin bolt, which reduces the target's accuracy by 25%, reduces its speed by 50%, and prevents it from use of any escape, charge, or speed boost abilities for 15 sec.

And another ones:

“Maelstrom” (Shae Vizla comp spin thing animation) CD 20 sec

Launch yourself into the air dealing 6m AOE elemental damage with your flamethrower then hit the ground dealing 6m AOE kinetic damage. Your defense chance is increased by 100% while you perform this ability.

“Shield Enhancers” CD 1 min 30 sec

Activate your shield enhancers to gain 10% shield chance and make your shield absorb all types of damage. Each time your shield absorbs damage other then direct energy/kinetic one, you generate heat. After reaching max amount of heat Shield Enhancers shut down and vent all heat. This ability cannot last longer then 30 sec. and goes on CD after the effect ends.

Cool suggestion. I like where you're head's at. At the very very least they need to make that ability instant cast