Furia Chapter 5

Jimcorpus

Chapter 5

Coming Home

Furia walked with Stacy to her home. They hugged each other and said goodnight. Furia walked to the turbolift then took it to her floor. She went to the door of her home then went to push the panel to open it. As she pushed it, she heard a familiar voice behind her. “Enjoyed the night?” she heard from Pricilli.

“Ohhh yes Master.”

“I am surprised you did not bring someone home with that outfit. You going to be able to wake up tomorrow? “

Furia decided not to make a comment about bringing a man home. “I had one Little Lady Rishi Punch. Not the regular one, a Little Lady one. You know, the one with a touch of those two carbon units?” Furia was getting a little frustrated and showed that frustration in saying two carbon units instead of simply alcohol.

“I very well know. I thought you were going to be doing studies tonight?”

“I did earlier today. Also did a workout keeping the skills up.”

“Oh I heard about that. Lucky you didn’t hurt Master Plootu permanently” Pricilli said with a little frown.

“He told me not hold back. I didn’t want to hurt him.” Furia was trying not to get irritated after a nice evening with Stacy Organa and the new friends she met.

“Yes, he explained that. He called later. He said several times it was his fault and he underestimated your martial skill. He actually complimented me at being a Master of such a fine padawan, and congratulated you at how much you have improved over the years. You certainly have been learning martial skills on your own. Nevertheless, you have to restrain yourself Furia. You can really hurt someone.”

Furia was doing her best to keep calm, and was mostly successful. Walking through the doorway to their home she replied “I’m not out of control. You want a glass of water?”

“I wonder at times. And, yes, I would like a glass of water. Thank you.” Furia’s master noticed once again how sly she was at diverting the conversation. Pricilli did admire that about her padawan, among Furia’s other skills. Pricilli looked at her padawan getting the glasses of water. Furia was not tipsy one bit. Once again, Furia was not lying to her master. Despite her flamboyant behavior at times, Furia was not a liar.

Furia filled the two glasses with cold water then walked over to Pricilli and gave her one. She took a long sip then said “Successful afternoon Master?”

“Oh she’s good” Pricilli thought. “Not exactly. Something may be going on in a system we don’t know much about, and I couldn’t find anything special about it.”

“Need help tomorrow? I could skip the classes as long as I tell them ahead of time.”

“I’m fine. The council have the people they need doing the assignment. Plus who knows what you may learn tomorrow.”

Furia finished drinking the water in her glass. She took the glass from her Master who also finished drinking the water, and put both glasses into the dish cleaner and turned it on. “Going to my room to rest. Good night Master.” Furia and Pricilli knew when Pricilli said the council have the people they need, it is a hush hush assignment for only people that need to know, and right now there was no reason for Furia to know. Pricilli knew Furia meant she would meditate before going to sleep. Furia walked into her room and the door closed. Changing out of her outfit, Furia put it into the dirty clothes hamper in her room. She put on a tan colored sleep shirt with matching sleep shorts. She went to sit at the middle of her bed, noticing the corner of her sight the lightsaber hilt she put on the nightstand. There are actually people who sleep with the lightsaber hilt in their bed, she has heard before. Although no stories of it happening, it wouldn’t be fun if somebody accidentally started moving their body while dreaming in bed, and accidentally turned it on. It certainly would be painful if someone was carrying an active lightsaber while sleepwalking, and the blade hit the skin. Ouch!

Sitting in her meditation position, Furia looked down with eyelids closed and concentrated on her breathing. The thought came to her about Master Pricilli being a little irritating tonight when she met Furia at the door. Furia immediately went back to focusing on her breathing. She felt calmness inside her, feeling the Force flowing through her. Furia was not trying to reach out in the Force. She was bringing herself serenity before going to bed, to allow a peaceful slumber instead of the possibility of an irritating dream. She also knew she was helping to prevent unwanted dreams during the night that she would not even remember. Focusing on her breathing out and breathing in at a constant and comfortable pace. The energy of the Force flowed through her body. All the trillion people on Coruscant helping to create the Force, surrounding everyone, flowing throughout the city planet, penetrating through her body. The energy felt good and helped give her the feeling of serenity, not some rush like a stimulant drug or drink. She had in classes gone over many times with other students and instructors about the temptations and dangers of the dark side of the Force. However right now she was not even thinking about that. She was focusing all on her breathing. Jedi noticing her through the Force when they were in her town on Stella III and taking her away. Why now that memory? She immediately went back to focusing on her breathing, which was at a constant pace but she wanted to keep it that way. She kept on breathing this way for many minutes. Focusing on herself she sensed from the top of her head all the way to the tips of her toes, feeling the calmness and relaxation at all the places of her. Satisfied that once again she was able to bring peace to herself, she opened her eyes and smiled. She got underneath the thick sheet on her bed. “Good night galaxy. Force be with ya” she whispered as she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Pricilli sat in her room with her eyes closed. She was getting a bit old to kneel without help. Her knees were not what they used to be. She focused on her padawan in the other room. Sensing the flow of the Force, Furia was not doing anything unusual. She was calming herself. Despite that, Furia had an exceptionally strong attraction for the Force, as if it was pulled towards the padawan. It was strong even for a Jedi. Then there was the unmistakable pulsing of the Force from Furia. Although much of the time it seemed only a little strong compared to a padawan of her age, a few times Pricilli would feel it pulsing from her padawan with an awesome amount of energy. It was a feeling Pricilli never felt with another Jedi. When the issue was brought up with the Jedi Council, the Masters all said they didn’t feel it from Furia when she was with them. It wasn’t a feeling like from a Sith, but it was something Pricilli worried about with her padawan. Pricilli admiited to herself she wasn’t the best fit of a teacher for her padawan, however she wasn’t the worst either. Over the years Pricilli had noticed matches of Master to padawan that should never have happened. Furia was now asleep, and Pricilli needed some too. She was going to have a full day at the Jedi Library tomorrow to find out what was special about Templi.