Unable to log into Darth Malgus. Again.

PradeepDewars

For the last 4 hours, I've been trying to log into characters on Darth Malgus, but I'm stuck on infinite load screens. I decided to just let it run for a while and see what happens ... 80 minutes later, still nothing but the loading screen and the bar not even half-way there. I've tried loading toons on Satele Shan and Star Forge servers and they work, so it's not a connection issue. Just Darth Malgus. Again.

I've tried loading toons on Satele Shan and Star Forge servers and they work, so it's not a connection issue. Just Darth Malgus. Again.

Satele Shan and Star Forge are on a different continent (North America/US) than Darth Malgus (Europe/Ireland) so it is most likely a connection issue somewhere between you and DM. (If DM was the problem, there'd be more than just you complaining. 🙂 )

Edited by JediQuaker

• 4 weeks later...

I'm actually on the Satele Shan server, and having the same issue. Last time I played was the last week of January and I had no issues then. I had to go out of state for a family emergency, then ended up in the hospital for a week with a medical emergency, so I was 'out' for about two weeks, but NOBODY used my computer during that time and I didn't change anything on it.

Yet starting yesterday when I attempt to log in, I just get the forever loading screen. I let it run for an hour earlier, hoping I'd get booted out to the server select screen or something, but no such luck. I do have (really, really old) characters on another server but I can't even get to the point where I can choose which server to log into.

II ran the repair utility and have scoured the internet looking for help. This is the closest thing I've found so if anybody has ideas or similar issues let me know, please. I admit I wasn't THRILLED about the upcoming changes in 7.0 but I would like the chance to experience them before deciding to not play anymore. Thanks