Update on the Legacy of the Sith

KeithKanneg

Hi everyone,

The Q&A post has been updated to include information about sales we will be running beginning December 20! All the details have been added in the linked post.

Another term for it evergreen document. Essentially, it means that the document will be updated accordingly and over time.

I completely understand that you may not have watched any of the recent livestreams or read any posts that reference me, but just as a intro/refresher, I'm a woman and go by she/her. :)

Ahhh, a thousand apologies, I didn't check the name of the post and assumed it had been from Keith :o

Anyways, all is forgiven on my end with that juicy 75% collection sale. Merry Christmas all :D

I wasn't crazy for the next exp anyways seeing as I just returned from an 18 month hiatus not long ago, so I hadn't even known about the dec 14th date that long or been starved for more story since I had everything since Onslaught to catch up on! So I say take your time. And make sure to get weapons in outfitter RIGHT!! I've been waiting a long time for that :D

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it surely isn't a case of a global pandemic and most of the team working from home for almost two years... have some sympathy and understanding. Plus a broken expansion release is not what we want

Give us the Star Wars Galaxies space system we've been requesting since closed beta then we will talk sympathy.

• Dev Post
Echoing the question here! Meaning all seasonal items or just for the holiday season stuff? If everything could make a return to the CM during this period, that would actually be incredible!

The intention is all seasonal items. If something happens to be missing, please send me a PM.

Thanks Jackie, that’s wonderful news

I know this is a long shot, but any chance we could have a sale on server transfers for 90cc (like we’ve had in the past)??

Currently, character transfer sales are not part of this package, however, this is a request that is on my list. Should a character transfer sale be implemented, I'll be letting everyone know!

Echoing the question here! Meaning all seasonal items or just for the holiday season stuff? If everything could make a return to the CM during this period, that would actually be incredible!

The intention is all seasonal items. If something happens to be missing, please send me a PM.

So, no Halloween themed decos or the beach bundle?

The intention is all seasonal items. If something happens to be missing, please send me a PM. ]

has anyone else noticed that there are so many seasonal items missing? its almost like it wasnt implemented, I waited a few days but nothing has changed.

any word on this?

Another question regarding CM armors during 50% discount: Is the current selection everything that the CM offers while 50% discount is active? Or is it rotating between old armors? Because there are many many armor sets missing currently.

from previous experience, when they say "ALL" they mean all from what's available, not every armor set in history. This is the same with the armor packs, pet packs and other packs from the CM that also reference "all".

• 2 weeks later...
Hee jackie i have my concern with some stuff on 7.0 just wanted to let you know that i think having so many diffrent components to upgrade gear might be confusing for casual players as for the bag and lecacy cargo cant you guys add a system where you can delete multiple items at once like how you can delete multiple mails from the mail box it feels a pain to clean now as for the valkorion armor set i saw on pts i assume its stil work in progress since the colours seems off and no neon light

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone,

I just made an announcement concerning the launch of our Legacy of the Sith expansion, and I encourage you to read the blog post.

We know you will have some questions in response to the blog, so feel free to ask them here and we'll be addressing them in an FAQ later today which we will continue update as you have more questions.

Be mindful of our forum guidelines as we want to ensure we can quickly answer your concerns and keep more information flowing your way.

---Keith---

What makes you think anyone was surprised? You've let us all down before, and you'll do it again. Nothing has changed, nor will it ever. Fortunately, your 'loyal' player base either chooses to deny this simple truth, or they just don't care.

You'll continue to make excuses, guess it's fortunate that Covid is such a ready excuse, eh?

What makes you think anyone was surprised? You've let us all down before, and you'll do it again. Nothing has changed, nor will it ever. Fortunately, your 'loyal' player base either chooses to deny this simple truth, or they just don't care.

You'll continue to make excuses, guess it's fortunate that Covid is such a ready excuse, eh?

You'd rather they release something broken? Let them take their time.