Still no Operative nerf.....

Jarbarian

Seriously, this class needs some kind of nerf. Too many rolls, too many immune, too much CC, too much healing.

I get it, you like the class, but we can remove GOD MODE from them, finally? Even I play this class and I think it's stupid OP.

Not the class as a whole,cos lethality and the heal are good,but they are fine. But ye,concealment deserves a nerf in either their survivability and immunity or their insane burst dmg.

But most operatives sux,cos its one of the hardest classes to master imo.

Lets see what happens next patch.

Edited by DougTheNoob

Not the class as a whole,cos lethality and the heal are good,but they are fine. But ye,concealment deserves a nerf in either their survivability and immunity or their insane burst dmg.

But most operatives sux,cos its one of the hardest classes to master imo.

Lets see what happens next patch.

To all: It's just operatives that I have an issue with, and I play one, so I know what is OP and not.

Doug, not hard to master Operative, their suitability, healing and burst damage is off the chart.

And to the others, every BG is full of operatives (again), so don't tell me they didn't some other hidden buff. And if they do get nerfed, why wait for December? The only ones complaining about my legitimate gripe are those who are enjoying the OP-ness of Operatives.

To all: It's just operatives that I have an issue with, and I play one, so I know what is OP and not.

Doug, not hard to master Operative, their suitability, healing and burst damage is off the chart.

And to the others, every BG is full of operatives (again), so don't tell me they didn't some other hidden buff. And if they do get nerfed, why wait for December? The only ones complaining about my legitimate gripe are those who are enjoying the OP-ness of Operatives.

do you know of a lot of MMORPGs that make balance adjustments 3 months away from release of a major, balance-altering xpack with new levels and new skill "trees" - all while the devs are struggling (and likely in BW's case, failing) to squash bugs?

that's a rhetorical question. the answer is no. it doesn't happen. it won't happen. that's why it won't happen. I don't care if you agree with it. that doesn't change the fact that companies don't "waste time" on balance changes at the end of an xpack while they're neck-deep in the crunch stage of releasing a new xpack.

the only issues you should have is against actual good operatives. Most operatives that play other chars know how to deal against operatives if at least the bad and average ones. You can literally **** on 75% of ops with any class in the game. I main operative yes, but i've been playing every other class for a good while now since hypergate and voidstar has been popping up all the time to which i dislike playing esp with my operative hence why i've been consistently playing my sniper or merc or pt etc and i find no trouble in most operative players. Its a different case if you got 2 conc operatives tunnel only you every single match and they are good but i highly think thats not it, clearly you still have a l2p issue, against a good operative you won't win 1v1 thats just how it is, but you shouldnt die within 20 seconds either.

I absolutely main Operative in WZs, and I can tell you that they don’t need any major nerfs. Maybe a few tweaks here and there, particularly Conc, but otherwise they’re fine. And I’m not saying that because I want my class to remain OP. I’m saying it because I’ve seen the counters to Operative, and there are plenty.

Yes, good Operative players can consistently kill you, but they could probably consistently kill you with any other class. You’re confusing skill with broken mechanics. I’ve seen some bad Operative players who thought that all they needed to do was roll to win, and they ended up face down in the dirt just as easily as anyone else.

I absolutely main Operative in WZs, and I can tell you that they don’t need any major nerfs. Maybe a few tweaks here and there, particularly Conc, but otherwise they’re fine. And I’m not saying that because I want my class to remain OP. I’m saying it because I’ve seen the counters to Operative, and there are plenty.

Yes, good Operative players can consistently kill you, but they could probably consistently kill you with any other class. You’re confusing skill with broken mechanics. I’ve seen some bad Operative players who thought that all they needed to do was roll to win, and they ended up face down in the dirt just as easily as anyone else.

I agree that only concealment needs a nerf,cos the others are juswt fine. But theres no maybe. They def deserves a nerf in either their insane burst or their insane survivability and mobility. U cant have the best of the 2 worlds. Look at powertechs...they have insane burst but sux when it comes tô defense. Thats what I call balance.

Edited by DougTheNoob

I roll damage operative and scoundrels on both American servers.

I unironically believe damage classes should not be able to continuously dump green nickelodeon healing slime throughout matches.

Concealment-Smuggler classes has stealth, defense-screen, dodge-evasion then quickly regen health already.

I would also like to see the smuggler “remote control” healing-triage animations replaced with defense-screen style probe animations or the operative’s probe styles.

I agree. They did pruning how many years ago.

But Operatives were not effected.

they still Damage and heal, with good defensives.

The force equivalent is not even a equivalent.

Assassins do not have the static shield or a heal over time.

Assassins force speed was reduced in time.

Assassins have 1 charge force speed with a debilitating cool down.

Operatives have way to much utility.

I get its a Dev's favored class.

But its time.

Give them an actual class identity prune!