Planets Updates

DarkTergon

Have they started doing their planet updates, I was on ord mantell earlier, and I went to hand a mission in, but the npc had moved. I probably did the mission a couple of weeks ago, but never handed it in. Just happened to be on today, and the NPC was moved. It was the mission where you had to kill the rocket launcher guys on the bridge before manett point, the downed troop carrier, and soldiers, are no across the river, past the reporter.

Just curious if anyone noticed anything else moved?

I wish I could answer this better ...

Seems like some of the early stages of Hoth have been moved for the Smuggler at least. But I have just started Hoth on this new toon.

I'll see what else I run across.

Have they started doing their planet updates, I was on ord mantell earlier, and I went to hand a mission in, but the npc had moved. I probably did the mission a couple of weeks ago, but never handed it in. Just happened to be on today, and the NPC was moved. It was the mission where you had to kill the rocket launcher guys on the bridge before manett point, the downed troop carrier, and soldiers, are no across the river, past the reporter.

Just curious if anyone noticed anything else moved?

Ord Mantell is my special planet. I know every square of it. Nothing has changed there. I don't know if you mean "no" or "now" in your last sentence. I assume "now". And that's where they've always been. However, there is one mob on the other side of the bridge counting as well. Since 2011. ;)

Indeed, they have already started with the reshaping of the older content. Another example I stumbled upon is that they have added additional enemies when you do the "Republic's Most Wanted" Heroic on Coruscant. They spawn right when you enter the instance and each time you enter the other rooms with the targets that you have to kill.

More rxp and higher kill count for the Conquest objective, but the downside is that you cannot skip some of the rooms anymore as a stealther because they automatically trigger combat state when they spawn.

Edited by Phazonfreak

I really don't understand why they did that, when you have other heroics you can skip mobs, etc. The hutta one (steel Voice) where depending on choice, you don't have mobs, or others you can still stealth past them, are they going to make all heroics unstealthable now

Man I hope not. One of the things I hated about the expansions was because spawning skytroopers and knights constantly auto-broke stealth and started combat.

On Imp Balmorra I just did the sky laser heroic by stealthing through the first compound. I'd prefer for stealth not to be pointless.

I really don't understand why they did that, when you have other heroics you can skip mobs, etc. The hutta one (steel Voice) where depending on choice, you don't have mobs, or others you can still stealth past them, are they going to make all heroics unstealthable now

The Republic's Most Wanted thing is probably because of http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=979778 where despite my protestations, there was someone farming something. I've done that one a few times recently, and no, there aren't any more Firebrand companions watching their players looting.

That's true, did it the other day, and no firebrand either. But i don't understand how increasing mobs, or basically removing stealth fixed that.

Likely the fact that they do pull you out of stealth has something to do with it.