Character Transfer Missing all Previous Decorations?!

Kass

I looked at the server transfer rules again... they don't say anything about lost decorations, or that decorations do not transfer?

My Legacy perks transferred, and my cartel market collections - why not Decorations? Is this a Bug? (Do I have to remove every character from the old server to have my Decorations?)

That's A LOT of stuff to lose, and no small amount of money!

This comes from the EA Help article on character transfers.

• When your character reaches the new server, the number of unlocks for each Stronghold Decoration they own will be compared with those available to your Legacy on the destination server, and the highest number will be awarded.
  • If you’re moving to a server where you do not have a Legacy unlocked, you’ll get to create your Legacy when your character first logs in on that server, and you’ll bring all your Decorations with you, ready to be added to a Stronghold there.
  • If at first your Decorations are not available when you log in on your new Server, try logging out and back in again on your character. Once that’s done they should show as available to place in Edit Mode.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-character-transfers/

So, if your decorations are not showing try relogging.

This comes from the EA Help article on character transfers.

• When your character reaches the new server, the number of unlocks for each Stronghold Decoration they own will be compared with those available to your Legacy on the destination server, and the highest number will be awarded.
  • If you’re moving to a server where you do not have a Legacy unlocked, you’ll get to create your Legacy when your character first logs in on that server, and you’ll bring all your Decorations with you, ready to be added to a Stronghold there.
  • If at first your Decorations are not available when you log in on your new Server, try logging out and back in again on your character. Once that’s done they should show as available to place in Edit Mode.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-character-transfers/

So, if your decorations are not showing try relogging.

That's a good PSA thank you.

But yeah I put in a ticket, because I've been playing on the new server for over a week, but didn't bother noticing decorations until I just unlocked the Vaiken Spacedock Stronghold.

Seems Customer Service needs to save the day (?).

That's a good PSA thank you.

But yeah I put in a ticket, because I've been playing on the new server for over a week, but didn't bother noticing decorations until I just unlocked the Vaiken Spacedock Stronghold.

Seems Customer Service needs to save the day (?).

Yeah, if it has been a week then something would appear to have been lost in transit. I would suggest keeping that link handy as CS is just as likely to address the issue as come back and say that decorations do not transfer.