Zeek's Deconstruction for 330 Artifact+ doesn't let me decon Legendary Implant

AlCiao

Is this by design? The quest says "Artifact or higher" and "rating 330 or higher".

My rating 330 Legendary implant qualifies, but I am unable to deconstruct it.

I'm a conquest-only player, so I can't get Prototype or Artifact gear any other way, and I was really hoping to get some mods again :/

(Before someone decries me for wanting to decon a Legendary set bonus implant, I have tons of frags, so it's not too hard for me to replace it, so worth it for getting access to mods. And yes, I know for conquest content I don't need mods or 330 rating, or anything, but it's always nice to progress gear, and it would be very nice to be able to use mods again. Prior to all this I would use my gear as a 17th outfit slot, not something I can do with endgame gear not being moddable.)

Edited by AlCiao

Good advice from the above poster

One tip though:

If you are in 330 green, it is enough to do a veteran FP… the bosses can drop blue left side stuff (ear, relics, implants)

(That is the only good use of the implant drops which are highly annoying otherwise)

Edited by Dekibra

Thanks. So much for playing the game however I wanna play, huh?

If Legendary implants can't be deconned for the mission, the game should be clear about that. Because the game does not say anything except "gear" (not specifying any slot) that is "Artifact or higher" and "330 or higher".

Thanks. So much for playing the game however I wanna play, huh?

If Legendary implants can't be deconned for the mission, the game should be clear about that. Because the game does not say anything except "gear" (not specifying any slot) that is "Artifact or higher" and "330 or higher".

As has been said before, nothing is stopping you from playing the content you want to play.

But if you want specific items, you have to do specific things to earn them

As has been said before, nothing is stopping you from playing the content you want to play.

But if you want specific items, you have to do specific things to earn them

Yeah, I know, it's just a bummer since it's an about-face from how they did things the last several years.

I Figure, ya Have Seen This? Just Incase Tho!!!

"How to obtain 7.1 modifications

Both Republic and Imperial players can talk to Hyde and Zeek in the Supplies section of the fleet near the other modification vendors. Hyde will offer players 4 missions that will open up access to purchase mods. Please note that Hyde and Zeek will only offer missions to players who are wearing gear with an Item Rating of 324 or higher."

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1008037

I Figure, ya Have Seen This? Just Incase Tho!!!

"How to obtain 7.1 modifications

Both Republic and Imperial players can talk to Hyde and Zeek in the Supplies section of the fleet near the other modification vendors. Hyde will offer players 4 missions that will open up access to purchase mods. Please note that Hyde and Zeek will only offer missions to players who are wearing gear with an Item Rating of 324 or higher."

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1008037

Yeah, I know :) I'm 326+ and I have the mission, it just wouldn't let me decon the gold implant.

Edited by AlCiao