petition for the ewok to be buyable via CC

astrobearx

No thanks. We need LESS Cash Shop Items and more stuff you can only earn by playing the game. Just keep buying the cartel packs and enjoy gambling your money away!

i have no problem earning it, it just that the legacy lvl 40 requirement is honestly too damn high. again, as i said before, i feel like this is bioware trying relieve it conscience over the cathar, which supposed to be a legacy race.

EWOK FOR CC

Edited by astrobearx

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok sure,kudos to you for being here for a long time and tbh it should be available for points for you;however, as i stated above, i join in november and only now have a legacy 25.this isnt my fault that my legacy it still 15 lvls below the requirement.i login in everyday since november and leveled my toons only to achieve legacy 25.at eh current rate,im looking towards the end of the year to just get my favorite species in star wars (it really is my favorite). im not being lazy here im not asking to cheapen your achievement , all im trying to say is that the ewok should be able to be unlock via CC. double the price that hk CC price is as a penalty or something;just offer the choice though

ewok for CC

But that exactly cheapens the achievement, you got a shortcut to something others had to earn. You may as well ask for the speed run or high valor titles for CCs or the Ranked PvP Shells for CCs. You want the Ewok, you best get to grinding your legacy.

No thanks

I want to see more earned items and less cm items

Something not as tedious as hk but takes me across the galaxy doing things, basically get me to leave fleet every once in a while

This. I don't know about you but I DO NOT feel like chucking CC at everything that comes out. I'd rather grind and earn stuff the old MMO way. More content and stuff like this please!

But that exactly cheapens the achievement, you got a shortcut to something others had to earn. You may as well ask for the speed run or high valor titles for CCs or the Ranked PvP Shells for CCs. You want the Ewok, you best get to grinding your legacy.

i see your point;however, again what you are saying ...to all those people who have join after november 2012, who most likely doesnt have legacy lvl 40....should have to wait until the end of the year to get it? come on dude, there has to be a better way to show appreciation to legacy lvl 40 players and to the new subs since f2p

This. I don't know about you but I DO NOT feel like chucking CC at everything that comes out. I'd rather grind and earn stuff the old MMO way. More content and stuff like this please!

hey im a old rpg player too (i played every DnD edition up to fourth edition). i can appreciate hard work and dedication;however, grinding legacy exp isnt the same as level xp grinding. grinding for legacy is far far faaaaaar more difficult. tbh, i assume legacy levels is all more of a log of how long a player have been playing swtor. i suppose i can take a lvl 55 player and go the a starter world and kill mobs for 1 legacy xp each, but come on guys....isnt there a better way to go about this?

how about a gear penalty? or something?

EWOK FOR CC

Edited by astrobearx

i see your point;however, again what you are saying ...to all those people who have join after november 2012, who most likely doesnt have legacy lvl 40....should have to wait until the end of the year to get it? come on dude, there has to be a better way to show appreciation to legacy lvl 40 players and to the new subs since f2p

There is a better way... level your alts instead of sitting on one char. Enjoy the other stories. ;)

There is a better way... level your alts instead of sitting on one char. Enjoy the other stories. ;)

some of my old posts

come on, seriously? i woudnt mind if it just cost one million (i got 3 lvl 50s, i can run dailies and have a mil by the end of the week) but the fact i also need a lvl 40 legacy on top?

noone is not only tp grind their legacy all the way up to lvl 40 for a companion. even with dp xp weekends, get to legacy lvl 40 is insane

it is just too much.

ewok for CC

well this weekend i leveled :

bounty hunter powertech lvl 20 to 30

sorc 20- 30

SW mara and jugg 20 - 30

next week will be

jk 22 -30

sage 23-30

commando 20- 30

if your argument that im lazy, then you lose. i have as i stated 3 lvl 50-55

and a ton of alt im leveling now.

edit

btw, i roll up a shadow (lvl 17) today, just so i can use the cathar warstaff with a rattika or whatever

Edited by astrobearx

And you (or some other entitled person) would whine that they can't get it right way. Look at it this way, that Ewok will be helluva sweeter if you worked hard and EARNED the right to have her as a companion over just chucking ten bucks at EA/BW to get her. You want her faster, subscribe, use Exp boosters, and be in a guild to maximize exp gains.

And you (or some other entitled person) would whine that they can't get it right way. Look at it this way, that Ewok will be helluva sweeter if you worked hard and EARNED the right to have her as a companion over just chucking ten bucks at EA/BW to get her. You want her faster, subscribe, use Exp boosters, and be in a guild to maximize exp gains.

that would be a good idea, except that exp booster doesnt affect legacy....it doesnt. only db exp affec allt xp.

now if they allow exp boosters to affect legacy, then maybe i wouldnt be here raging too much

Edited by astrobearx

No, absolutely NO.

Earn your Legacy and earn the new companion. If not, you already got 7. More than enough when you can only summon one at once.

I just hope that BW keeps the new companion like the PTS.

Just because you don't have the Legacy doesn't mean it should be changed so you can grab it day one. Look at it this way, if you want it that bad it's something to aspire to and work towards. The fastest way to grab Legacy is to level alts, run plenty of missions and group content, and just play the game. Legacy comes pretty fast until ~40, then it is quite slow, but you don't need 50 for this guy.

Like I stated in your other thread, no, I enjoy being rewarded for my dedication to the game with small trinkets.

the problem with your statement is the fact, i am trying to earn legacy 40 (even now as we speaking, each trash mob i am killing is giving me about a moderation amount of legacy exp during db exp weekend.) grinding legacy...again isnt the same as grinding a toon xp from 1-55.

look i get it, i noticed most people on this thread have been here for a while (looking at most of your posters post history, some of you guys been here predate f2p, so im sure you most likely have the legacy requirement) and i know you have zero sympathy for me....or anyone else who isnt legacy 40, but again, as someone who plays everyday and most likely only to be able to achieve legacy 40 end the of the year at my current rate, is it really that bad to ask tbh a shortcut (with heavy penalties included) for CC?

some of my old posts

if your argument that im lazy, then you lose. i have as i stated 3 lvl 50-55

and a ton of alt im leveling now.

edit

btw, i roll up a shadow (lvl 17) today, just so i can use the cathar warstaff with a rattika or whatever

Yay! Congrats on 3 alts... Now level more and nail that L. 40 :D You're almost there!

the problem with your statement is the fact, i am trying to earn legacy 40 (even now as we speaking, each trash mob i am killing is giving me about a moderation amount of legacy exp during db exp weekend.) grinding legacy...again isnt the same as grinding a toon xp from 1-55.

look i get it, i noticed most people on this thread have been here for a while (looking at most of your posters post history, some of you guys been here predate f2p, so im sure you most likely have the legacy requirement) and i know you have zero sympathy for me....or anyone else who isnt legacy 40, but again, as someone who plays everyday and most likely only to be able to achieve legacy 40 end the of the year at my current rate, is it really that bad to ask tbh a shortcut (with heavy penalties included) for CC?

Yes, your shortcut belittles our long route. Do you really think any sort of gear penalty equals a legacy requirement? With minimal support you can be geared in full 69 rated gear within a week of hitting 55. With the advent of crafted 72 rated gear that is just as quick. Gear is easy.

Leveling 1-55 sucks for legacy.

Doing dailies is much, much better and you'll breeze through the levels.

In no way should this make it into the Cartel Market. Yeah, it sucks for those 'newer' players, but for the rest of us who have been around since launch / pre-launch, who had legacy 50 5 months later and the only thing we could ' use' it for was a kiosk on our ship...it's about time they started adding stuff like this.

CC to get it, bad idea - hopefully this will be a continuing trend with legacy

In no way should this make it into the Cartel Market. Yeah, it sucks for those 'newer' players, but for the rest of us who have been around since launch / pre-launch, who had legacy 50 5 months later and the only thing we could ' use' it for was a kiosk on our ship...it's about time they started adding stuff like this.

CC to get it, bad idea - hopefully this will be a continuing trend with legacy

Yes, want more legeacy stuff like this.

I'm shocked that somebody brought this idea up. Instead of being happy there's something that is not on CM, people will ask for it? Are some of us compeltely brainwashed or what? Whoever supports this just gave EA an argument next time they create something they can just put it on the CM and say "hey, when we didn't put stuff on the CM some people didn't like it". I know that argument is not accurate and not exactly true. But it won't stop them from using it. Edited by zzoorrzz

I'm shocked that somebody brought this idea up. Instead of being happy there's something that is not on CM, people will ask for it? Are some of us compeltely brainwashed or what? Whoever supports this just gave EA an argument next time they create something they can just put it on the CM and say "hey, when we didn't put stuff on the CM some people didn't like it". I know that argument is not accurate and not exactly true. But it won't stop them from using it.

Yeah exactly, I wouldn't mind if things went on the cartel market but guess what? My sub brings me almost no content as of the last 6 months.

To all those crying about the Legacy 40 requirement. As someone who has a high Legacy level and has had very little to show for it, kudos to BW for giving something special to the veterans that have been loyal to the game.

An Ewok is not something special for us veterans. I would be embarassed to show off this Ewok. I would hide her in the closet without food and water. This is the big surprise for subs then that BW was talking about? I can't believe it. An Ewok. I could not come up with anything lesser. Even gungans are better. In my humble opinion.