Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Forge - Looking for talented decorator to decorate a guild ship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds

Drew_Braxton
04.14.2021 , 05:05 PM | #1

Have a passion and talent for decorating and want to make a guild ship an amazing experience for visitors while being rewarded for your time and talent? Message me. Will pay handsomely! At least 96% of the available decorations in the game will be at your disposal. Message me your terms here or at one of the characters below.
Braaxton (pub) / Noomo (Imp)
Enjin

Mongorr
04.16.2021 , 03:01 AM | #2
Sounds very tempting. Check out my strongholds in my sig. If you think it would be a good fit, let me know. If not - no problem. Cheers.
My Alderaan, Coruscant and Tatooine strongholds: https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/caribu/

HeatRacer
04.16.2021 , 03:28 PM | #3
I have experience decorating guild ships of both factions, as well as fully decking out my own personal strongholds. Visits can be arranged if you'd like to see my "work history". I can tailor rooms to specified functions (barracks, garages, meeting rooms), but have also designed "fun" areas like game rooms and dance clubs.

Edit: oh wait, I don't remember what my server is called. I'll have to double check when I get home.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Drew_Braxton
04.17.2021 , 03:26 PM | #4
Found someone, but Thanks for the responses. I liked the examples in your link, but worked out an arrangement with someone right before I saw your message.
Braaxton (pub) / Noomo (Imp)
Enjin

Mongorr
04.18.2021 , 03:03 AM | #5
No problem. Thanks for checking out the link anyhow.
My Alderaan, Coruscant and Tatooine strongholds: https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/caribu/