Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StarShadow
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2691
Quote: Originally Posted by odiepalodie View Post
It seems all the people ************ about the 'waves' way of launching don't understand or would rather the server just crash every 5mins if they just let every pre-order sign in willy nilly.
Stuff a sock in it. The servers aren't going to crash and we are only talking about those that ordered months ago. They are the ones that are pissed. If you ordered within the first month you should be in. I did, did you? also probably 90% of the peeps signed into this site didn't join until 2011. What about all the peeps that have been there since 2009 in the beginning. Some have a real reason to be frustrated, EVEN IF IT IS JUST A GAME!!! Let them vent, just don't go starting law suits as I saw earlier this morning LOL!

Yes the signature doesn't work and yes it is BW code.

EnkiAnunnaki
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2692
There are only four planned; that doesn't expressly prohibit Bioware from giving us a big fat internet hug and doing more waves.

aapold
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2693
Its gonna be like Terra Nova, wave 6 is the one that go bad....

Now someone's gonna make a Terra Nova MMORPG. Instead of a companion you pick a sick relative or girlfriend or child or lover who you are coerced into doing all your bad missions for.

MeJasonX
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2694
Quote: Originally Posted by Holinyx View Post
I watched the movie in 1977...where's my email ?!?!?!111111
Someone QUICK get this man a chair and a blanket!

He is far too old to be standing in the cold waiting for access!!

phagerx
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2695
I've lost all faith in BioWare.. they've slit up the waves into minuscule numbers..

Kevlon
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2696
pre-order july,28.... i guess its a waiting game now what can you do , but sit back enjoy the ride.........

ocinito
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2697
my email said early access 12-13-11, i didnt say anything about waves, i took the day off, for nothing, frickin Bioware, u suck,

KittyPrawn
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2698
You have to figure in a couple things... Millions of pre-orders, which I will presume at least half of them used their early access code.

Not everyone is sitting at home staring at the launcher or staring at their email. Many people who are waiting for early access are at work and unable to log in at this time.

If they are checking for server stability, they have to realize that if they send out, say 250,000 invites today. Maybe half (and I'm being generous) are logging in immediately. They have to give time for the other half to log in later.

If they keep piling on waves without a larger number of those granted early access logging in, they could end up facing what they're trying to avoid.

jesteritc
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2700
The amount of trolling here really sheds a bad light on the community before most of the people even begin to play ...

Till now NOONE could bring a proof of people who preodered late already being ingame. So don't believe what people are telling you.

And how can you all complain about the number of waves? We don't know how many people get invited with every wave. Would you prefer 1000 waves today consisting each of 10 people or 4 waves of 50000 invites?